Anyone like Fallujah

• Thread starter Dawn of the Shred
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

musicaldeath

Herald of Djod
Reaction score
Along with Rivers of Nihil, Fallujah are one of my favorite bands right now. I just wish that harvest Wombs didn't sound as plasticy like others have said. I feel tired after listening to it start to finish. Learning their riffs on guitar is awesome too. :hbang:

The Rastatute

Reaction score
Along with Rivers of Nihil, Fallujah are one of my favorite bands right now. I just wish that harvest Wombs didn't sound as plasticy like others have said. I feel tired after listening to it start to finish. Learning their riffs on guitar is awesome too. :hbang:
I get what your saying and I believe the harvest wombs was produced by Sam Pura (from the studio videos ive seen) and his stuff is usually pretty natural sounding for the most part

Paul Gilbert

newborn baby
Reaction score
I'm not sure why I couldn't get into their latest effort, although "harvest wombs" had something going for it! :yesway:

gunch

goof-ass
Reaction score
black-man-yelling-into-phone.jpg

RELEASE A SINGLE ALREADY STOP TEASIN ME

lemeker

SS.org Slacker
Reaction score
Dude, I'm going to be all shits and giggles when their new stuff is released. Even with a small catalogue , these guys are easily one of the best bands out there.

Funny note..., there's a guy I know who heard them for the first time. He said they were too core!! I was like, "Are we listening to the same band" ??? My mind was blown.

Taylor

Formerly... someone
Reaction score
So as far as the new record is concerned it’s more like Nomadic than the Harvest Wombs but really quite different than both; the solos are different, the leads are different, the pads I did are really different.

I'm not sure if I like the sound of this or if I hate it. We will see.

ChubbyEwok

Reaction score
After reading the interview I'm way more excited for this album then I was before, if that's even possible. It's also interesting to hear about how Nomadic came about.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
I honestly don't feel like Nomadic and The Harvest Wombs were entirely different beasts like everyone makes them out to be. They still sound different, but I don't think Nomadic was lightyears ahead, but more of just a natural progression from THW.

Entropy Prevails

Reaction score
This is the release that I´ve been waiting for since Nomadic came out, so I´m very much looking forward to it. However, because of how amazing Nomadic was, it raises my expectations for the record further than any record in the last 2 years.
But whatever, lets keep the glass half full. The circle pit interview certainly gives the impression that they still tried to do something new.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Let's be honest, Nomadic was essentially 2 (really awesome) songs, so even if they made a full album of more stuff like that it would be amazing. My expectations are also high, yes, but I'm not worried.

anomynous

Reaction score
They need to stop screwing around and just release a song & put up preorders already

JustMac

ss not-so-regular
Reaction score
Here is the real album art. Absolutely blown away already. Unique, classy and doesn't conform to embarrassing DM cliché album art whatsoever. Already impressed, so hyped for this.

It's out on June 22

revivalmode

Reaction score
That album cover is amazing! Can't wait but I hope they didn't mean by their posts that they are just going to show us the real album cover because I'm hoping to hear a new song!

Latest posts

')