Anyone like Invent Animate?

• Thread starter BlackFalcon17
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
The thing that gets me about this band is that it's good music, they seem like decent dudes, they can pull it off live etc... That still doesn't explain the hype for these guys though. It's Tool-esq levels of fanbase worship
dude for real! :lol:
I checked a few songs by them a few months ago and it sounded nice, but tbf I wasn't paying too much attention, will revisit some of their material

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bassman1

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
They're definitely a cool band. I just wish they wouldn't oversaturate their new music with so many pads and textures. I loved on the first Album how you could actually hear what every band member was doing. It sounded like a 4 piece band. Now, it's just super convoluted. Again, this is coming from a long time fan! I just feel like it's hard to even hear what's going on sometimes in the new music, as there is so much going on with backing tracks.

Riverview

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I’m seeing them for the 3rd time here in Vancouver next month . I’ve got to chat with them at both other shows they played . Nice , wholesome guys , easy to get a long with , and absolutely no egos . Every member of the band is insane at what they do . The unique mix of metalcore with insane prog parts combined with how atmospheric they can make heavy music sound , is an art . Very few can come close to Invent if they tried to mimic them .

Also , the live shows are nuts . Your only objective is to survive haha . Everyone needs to give any song off Heavener , or my personal favourite song , Dark , a thorough listen . Marcus is a mad man !

')