Anyone own a bugera 6262?

• Thread starter Necrogrinder
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SHRC7

Reaction score
well I'll put the answer right here, its pretty much a wanna be peavey 6505+ that said, its a great wanna be, it sounds really good and similar to the peavey for a much cheaper price, I recommend it :) feel free t ask any more questions

inflames1919

Hellraiser
Reaction score
I own a 6262 combo. Fantastic sound for what you pay. If you can, go for the head and play through a cab with some good speakers. The Behringer speakers are ok, but sounds even better through a good cab.

Demeyes

Reaction score
I played through one a few times. It's good some great sounds in it especially for what it costs. I don't know if I could trust one for gigging through though because the components are pretty cheap and there were some reliability issues with some of the earlier models. If it was just for playing around at home or for a studio I would be happy to have one.

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
I played through one a few times. It's good some great sounds in it especially for what it costs. I don't know if I could trust one for gigging through though because the components are pretty cheap and there were some reliability issues with some of the earlier models. If it was just for playing around at home or for a studio I would be happy to have one.

one of my buddies who works at steve's music in Toronto told me that most of the bugera's that people bought from there were returned for all kinds of reasons, mostly faulty parts, shit breaking off easily

drenzium

Reaction score
i use a 6262 through an orange cab. it crushes. i never plan to get rid of it.

tonypoon1

Reaction score
I love it, if you know how to dial the right tone in you can get as good of a tone if not better than the 6505

')