Anyone played Adder Plus Pickups?

• Thread starter GWD
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GWD

Contributor
Reaction score
Was just reading some reviews on these pickups. They appear to be a passive alternative to active pickups and was wondering if anyone had played any APC pickups before?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DeL07

SS.org Sushi Whore
Reaction score
Yeah I've played them, and I'm getting a set... The Persuader Lead Custom is the ultimate pickup! :shred:

GWD

Contributor
Reaction score
How they describe the tone was interesting so I was thinking about trying them out. Too bad they don't make a 7 string version.

kanamvar32

Reaction score
I was looking at them for a while but I don't have a 6 string guitar to put them in. O well, I ordered my Bareknuckle 7s today so theyll be going into my carvin dc727. Ithink if I order a carvin dc 6 string model Ill get the adder plus pickups. They do look sweet.

hey DeLO7, what is that "Opeth save our relationship" thing. Its funny :)

DeL07

SS.org Sushi Whore
Reaction score
Yeah guys, I've been talking to the guy and they're ready to make seven string pickups! Just send them an email asking for it and they'll get back to you asking for some measurements! :hbang:

Their customer service is absolutely amazing! :bowdown:

GWD

Contributor
Reaction score
I just talked to Lester last week and he said the owner does not want to make 7s yet. I was told there is not enough interest, only like 1 in every 30 inquires.

Lets get a petition together and maybe they will tool up for 7 string pickups!!! Might be a nice alternative to EMGs, Bare Kuckles or Lundgren's.

')