Anyone recently order from Circle K?

• Thread starter goosepoop
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

goosepoop

Reaction score
I recently ordered some strings from Circle K and it's been about 3 weeks and I have not received them. I sent a message to their support several days ago and they have not responded.

I was just wondering if this is usually the amount of time they ship in, since it seems like a small company, or should I look into some other measures.

Thanks in advance.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mountainjam

Reaction score
I received some today, but also still waiting on an order that is older than what I received today.

Reaction score
Last couple emails I sent them went to their spam folder. That's a new development, so there must be a tech issue on their end. Skip posts here under knuckle_head. Send him a PM. FWIW, my orders typically arrive within 1 or 2 weeks.

flypap3r

Banned
Reaction score
I placed an order on 03/06/13 for 7 sets of strings. They hit my door yesterday 03/12/13.

Dayn

Reaction score
I made an order exactly one week ago. And that's fine. It takes two to three weeks to get to Australia. I haven't experienced anything out of the ordinary. It's all gone as it has beforehand.

It just hasn't registered in my account as an order, but I'm not sure if I actually signed in for that order.

CrashRG

I'm Back Bitches!
Reaction score
Hell, I emailed them with a tech question once and it took 3, almost 4 fucking months before I ever heard back from anyone. That type of shit leaves a sour taste in your mouth on how they do business.

KhzDonut

Sam Valentine
Reaction score
I ordered some and it took longer than usual. I felt kind of stupid because I emailed support the day before the arrived... Derp.

I ordered 15 sets, so I can see that there may have been a supply issue for one or more of the specific gauges I needed, so I didn't worry about it too much. It's a small company, small companies have a harder time keeping up to the standards that we get used to with giant corporations, so I tend to let stuff like that slide most of the time.

knuckle_head

Reaction score
'kay - seems there's all kinds of nofariance aboot . . . .

Shipping is THE one thing we take most seriously. Orders leave here within 36 hours of their being placed with weekends being the exception. I hate to blame the postal service for slow arrivals as in most cases they do stellar work for us in all this, but I know it is not on our end.

We do have email issues - to this point nearly every email sent to Circle K comes to me and has been my responsibility to respond to. I do this gladly as it let's me in on what is needed and what we can do better/differently.

It is, though, overwhelming, and we have taken to preparing to split responsibilities between my partner Chris and myself so that no questions go unanswered. We hope we have traced our spam folder filtering issues and practices as well.

We are growing and there are pains that come with that. This isn't our customer's fault and we hope to stop taking it out on you all as quickly as we can get it sorted.

We appreciate the support and business you've given us to this point - can't thank you all enough - and hope to provide greater resources and better service for you through us very soon . . . .

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
Mine were at my doorstep in less then a week! Trust me it'll be worth the wait. Skip knows what he's doing.

noizfx

Behold the ONI!
Reaction score
I placed my order around NAMM and I still haven't received them... granted, they were busy during NAMM and said they were out of stock on a few of them until sometime in Feburary, but I still haven't received them as of today... I do live half way across the globe though so I know it takes even longer to ship

knuckle_head

Reaction score
I placed my order around NAMM and I still haven't received them... granted, they were busy during NAMM and said they were out of stock on a few of them until sometime in Feburary, but I still haven't received them as of today... I do live half way across the globe though so I know it takes even longer to ship

Is this Jon?

I never got the address re-route - I still only have the 2F NO 18 Ln 296 Sec 3 addy . . . . the one you suggested is wrong.

Email me or PM me the correct address and they head out.

AmbienT

User has been banned
Reaction score
I made an order exactly one week ago. And that's fine. It takes two to three weeks to get to Australia. I haven't experienced anything out of the ordinary. It's all gone as it has beforehand.

It just hasn't registered in my account as an order, but I'm not sure if I actually signed in for that order.

How many packs did you buy/shipping price?

Even one pack down to SA is uber expensive and I can't really justify spending $50+ on a single pack of guitar strings.

2re2mhx.png

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
I ordered a shit ton of strings a couple of weeks ago and got them within a week.

I got 15 sets of 7 (I ended up with 17 sets :lol: ) 5 8th strings and a 5 string bass set for f#. Shit came way faster than I thought it would.

Posted from Sevenstring.org App for Android

knuckle_head

Reaction score
How many packs did you buy/shipping price?

Even one pack down to SA is uber expensive and I can't really justify spending $50+ on a single pack of guitar strings.

2re2mhx.png

This is just wrong . . . . thanks for the imagery; it will help me have a discussion with my providers.

Pricing should be no more than $24 unless they're folding VAT into it.

')