Anyone see the newer In Flames setlist?

• Thread starter IrfaanSE801
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IrfaanSE801

Reaction score
01. The Chosen Pessimist
02. I'm The Highway
03. Vanishing Light
04. The Mirror's Truth
05. Zombie Inc :hbang::hbang::hbang::hbang::hbang::hbang:
06. The Hive
07. Satellites & Astronaut
08. Alias
09. Pinball Map
10. Delight & Angers
11. Move Through Me
12. Colony
13. Cloud Connected
14. -Jester Race Medley-:hbang::hbang::hbang::hbang::hbang::chris:
15. My Sweet Shadow
16. Come Clarity
17. Sleepless Again
18. The Quiet Place
19. Trigger
20. Take This Life

This was from a show in Milan they did a few days ago. I YouTube'd Zombie Inc and they have played it at a few of the European shows. I'm fukkin psyched to see them now, I think they only played that song when Colony came out (and can't even remember, that tour was awhile ago) and never again which I never understood. That's definitely one of my favorite songs, so I'm glad to see it back in the setlist! The rest of the set list is good, I kinda miss Episode 666 in there, but when you have that many records you gotta pick and choose a little of each. Lemme see if I can find the vids though...

- Irf -

EDIT: Here we go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRgJIvu4X24

Another one

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

noodleplugerine

Reaction score
Their set list while in the UK and at Download this year was absolutely disgusting, and tbh, I wouldn't be THAT happy about the one you just showed.... No Bullet Ride :(

Labrie

King of the Swing
Reaction score
I'm super stoked about seeing them on november 7th (twice in one year!) and I would happy with that set list although a few more tracks from Clayman wouldn't hurt. Zombie Inc is one of my favourites as well so hopefully they play it.

Nick

Reaction score
that set looks like a good blend of old and new stuff (which i like all of).

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Zombie Inc. is, has always been, and will always be my favorite In Flames tune. The fact that they're playing it live now offers at least some small measure of vindication for the atrocity that is their newest album.

IrfaanSE801

Reaction score
Their set list while in the UK and at Download this year was absolutely disgusting, and tbh, I wouldn't be THAT happy about the one you just showed.... No Bullet Ride :(

I didn't care much for some of those songs either, I was just stoked that Zombie Inc. was being played live again:metal:

TimSE

Tone Chasr
Contributor
Reaction score
iv never really liked inflames personaly
yet iv seen them like 5 times! :lol: hmm

Doomcreeper

Whitechapel
Reaction score
I'm stoked on Pinball Map, really like that tune. Would like it if they played Episode 666 though. Now if they would only come somewhere close enough to where I live so I could see them.

phantom911

Reaction score
I'm seeing them at The Rave on December 10, and since A Sense Of Purpose is my favorite album of theirs. It should be pretty sweet. :hbang: :agreed:

Latest posts

')