Anyone seen this? RG7620, JPM project sold for $1900

• Thread starter Jazzedout
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Krankguitarist

Reaction score
Well, a dude's gotta do what a dude's gotta do.

If you feel like it was a worthwhile purchase, that's the only thing that really matters. Like I said, RG7620's are cool axes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thefool

Reaction score
lol for 1900 he could have bought a real JPM

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
lol for 1900 he could have bought a real JPM

not in australia:noway: how much are the fees for an australian? if i pay 400 for a new 7321 how much would it cost, all fees added to get it to australia?

Taskeruss

Reaction score
Ive got a JPM P3 and thats the viper neck, very round and a fair bit fatter then the wizard, far as I'm aware its mostly the same neck on his 7 as well :hbang:

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Guys abroad need to have reputable guys in the US buy them stuff, ship it and then hit them up for their efforts. Save money - acquire bitches. :lol:

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
Guys abroad need to have reputable guys in the US buy them stuff, ship it and then hit them up for their efforts. Save money - acquire bitches. :lol:

thats why i was asking what it would cost in my previous post:hbang:

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score

seems like a business opportunity to me, importing and reselling musical equipment at a drastically lower price

JP Universe

Giggity
Contributor
Reaction score
Sell your used gear to Theo and I (make a profit) and we can play with the gear then resell it in Australia and also make a profit! Win, Win!

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
im waiting on someone to tell me about how much it costs to get a guitar to australia

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
I like this idea :)

i like the idea of one of you fukcing guys posting in this thread to tell me what it costs to get shit to australia. if you guys want new shit you need to speak up ;)

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
i like the idea of one of you fukcing guys posting in this thread to tell me what it costs to get shit to australia. if you guys want new shit you need to speak up ;)

how do I work out shipping costs? Ive never done an international buy before

JP Universe

Giggity
Contributor
Reaction score

My postage cost was $145 Australian for the JP 7620 by Australian post. he also had an option for $225 through TNT. That's all I know

Joelan

Ukulele Shredder
Reaction score
I never buy gear in Australia any more, everything down here is far too expensive.

Bought my RG7620 from a US chap on this very forum, I think the shipping was around $150USD with the neck and body detached in a smallish box. The shipping could've been $400 and it still would've been cheaper than buying a brand new RG7321 here :nuts:

Also at my local Ibanez dealer they have a UV777 for $5000AUD :lol:

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
I never buy gear in Australia any more, everything down here is far too expensive.

Bought my RG7620 from a US chap on this very forum, I think the shipping was around $150USD with the neck and body detached in a smallish box. The shipping could've been $400 and it still would've been cheaper than buying a brand new RG7321 here :nuts:

Also at my local Ibanez dealer they have a UV777 for $5000AUD :lol:

who is your local dealer?

Joelan

Ukulele Shredder
Reaction score
Ah this is Music Workshop in Geelong. I live in Melbourne during the week at uni and at home in Geelong on most weekends.

')