Anyone try a bass cab with their guitar rig?

• Thread starter nyck
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cyberi4n

Reaction score
Years ago I used to play in c tuning through a laney bass amp with pedals supplying the distortion - sound was awesome - tight as hell! Not tried a 4X10 bass cab tho - but I'd guess that it would sound tight and crisp...

ChrisPcritter

Contributor
Reaction score
Actually I went for a different approach.. My Rivera has the ability to slave off to another amp so I ran into the R 100 and my eden combo 210 at the same time. It was hard to get it dialed but the sound was Extreme. I did this trying to figure out if I would like a Knucklehead reverb with a 412 and a powered sub...Unfortunately I did..Los lobottom sub 2 shatkes my house and makes the lights flicker along with making the neighbors flip me off...

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
do you consider a 2x15 a bass cab? If so, yes, and i hate it and i want a 4x12 lol.

SILENT FACTOR

7's are Metal!
Contributor
Reaction score
I run a stereo rig with a 1x15 w/tweeter hartke on one side and a 4x12 on the other and I think it sounds great. You do need alot of power though. I use a crown XLS 402 (260 watts a side@ 8 ohm's)
You can see it in one of the pic's in my myspace. I had it stacked for that gig.

')