Anyone tune to A?

• Thread starter Monolith
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
My bassist claims to have slept with everyone in the band, but I'm pretty sure he's lying :lol:

And the real answer was:
"You only have to punch the information into the drum machine once" :lol:

I've heard all the bad drummer jokes from my music appreciation teacher last year, he was a jazz drummer :lol:

StrykeBack

Reaction score
I saw on a Muse website that their guitarist is using an odd tuning with his gorgeous 7 string.
AADDGBE Do you think those As and Ds are tuned in octaves? or just a really beafy rhythm? :shred:

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
StrykeBack said:
I saw on a Muse website that their guitarist is using an odd tuning with his gorgeous 7 string.
AADDGBE Do you think those As and Ds are tuned in octaves? or just a really beafy rhythm? :shred:

I've been wondering the same thing. He uses it on the song "Citizen Erased", saw them do it live, it was killer. Wish I knew exactly what he was doing there.

All I know is that I can play the song well enough in drop-A (AEADGBE).

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I think I saw a tab of it in drop-A in a tab book somewhere, but, well, there's no guarantee it was right, lol. Great tune.

Matt

Some random dude
Reaction score
Sephiroth000 said:
I brought this up once at Harmony Central once, and was laughed out of my own thread..

:scratch:
I've always wanted extra stings on both sides. I don't get why people wouldn't take it seriously.

')