Anyone want to guide me through setting up 1 or 2 guitars? Houston/College Station TX, maybe Austin.

• Thread starter Smoked Porter
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Smoked Porter

Reaction score
I've looked at Youtube videos and read articles, but my chimp brain just learns this sort of thing more easily by having somebody walk me through it in person. One Floyd Rose that I want to block, and one with a TOM bridge. Helping with one would be awesome, both on one or two different days would be super duper awesome. I know people's time is limited, so I want to be reasonable and easy to work with. Will give beer of your choice or $ in exchange for friendly guidance.

Like title says, Houston or College Station area are preferable, but Austin might be fine too if there aren't any takers nearby. Shoot me a PM if you wanna be a cool and helpful dude. Thanks!
:cheers:

Smoked Porter

Reaction score
Yeah, I thought about that right after I posted this thread. Wasn't sure if the mods would frown on cross-posting. But I think I will, it's not like I'm selling anything, so there's not really any harm in it. Hardly anybody looks at this section anyway. :lol: Thanks for the suggestion.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.