Anyone willing to help design my Tattoo

• Thread starter x360rampagex
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

x360rampagex

Reaction score
I am getting a tattoo with the incorporation of:

- A clock,
- A tree Branch/Ivy growing round and cradling the Clock. The branch will have a cut and blood dripping from it
- Geometric flower patters growing out from the clock

My idea is to have the clock on my upper-right chest near my armpit, with foliage from the tree cover in edge of the top of the clock. A branch of a tree coming from the right-shoulder and wrapping round and cradling the clock, with cuts a long the branch(with the future plan of having a wolf on my left side, with a tongue extending to catch the dropping blood).

I also have the future plan of having a tree, with geometric flower and plant patters around the tree, with the root at the wrist, and the head of the tree at my shoulder.

Here are some of the patters I had in mind:

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Also I plained on having the clock have DJENTHALL instead of numbers, but I didn't like the mock-up I made, as it needs more detail.
dentthall.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

UnderTheSign

Reaction score
Two tips:
Don't get something silly like Djent or Thall (or even both!) tattoo'd on ya, you'll regret it later on.
Get a pro graphic artist or tattoo artist to do the design for ya. It'll cost ya but it'll be worth it x100 in the end.

x360rampagex

Reaction score
UnderTheSign - Good call, I already decided against it. And I am having a consultation with a tattooist next week, he will give cost time etc.

lanezjones

Reaction score
All the designs are really awesome....but not all are good enough for any tattoo...I think last one is really apt for your tattoo.

')