Anything to consider before selling a Stomp HX?

neurosis

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am thinking of parting with my Stomp HX. It came from Sweetwater bundled with Helix native and I use that way more often than I use the pedal. Can I sell the pedal and keep the Native software? What steps would I have to take to do so?

I have never sold a multi FX like this so I have no idea what I'd have to consider. I suppose it needs to be reset to factory?

Thank you!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Every time I sold a modeler, I don't do anything lol. If anything, if you got some 3rd party IRs instaled, you can advertise that.

You may want to be upfront if you used the serial number to get Helix Native.

neurosis

Reaction score
Every time I sold a modeler, I don't do anything lol. If anything, if you got some 3rd party IRs instaled, you can advertise that.

You may want to be upfront if you used the serial number to get Helix Native.
:D

I just checked my emails and it seems like the activation code had a separate number than the product serial. In my account I also can't see any product registration, only the software purchase/download. So I guess a new user would have no issues whatsoever.

Thank you!

neurosis

Reaction score
(Not supposed to resell paid IRs but most people ignore that)
Yeah my idea is to flash the thing back to factory settings and update the firmware. I'll keep the extra stuff I paid for for myself. I am only interested in selling the hardware.

Also, this is leaving partly because with Native and the FM3 you recommended I find it hard to justify now :D