Apogee Duet 2

• Thread starter JeffTD
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffTD

Reaction score
Duet2.jpg

I'm selling my Apogee Duet2; it's been a workhorse for the last year but I've recently moved to something bigger. Note that this isn't the latest version that's compatible with iOS devices and has MIDI I/O, but is one of the earlier Duet2's that only works on OS X machines. Same pres/conversion/software - no sonic difference.

It's in good condition and has a few scuffs on the glossy top, but no real dings in the body/housing. It includes everything it came with (breakout, USB, power) except for the international power prongs; they're interchangeable but I only have the one for the US; it'll still work fine with an international power adapter, though.

I'm asking $350 shipped CONUS and am not interested in any trades at the moment. 8whiteelm on eBay, JeffTD on the Ultimate Metal Forums/Gearslutz/Rig-Talk, and Virtual_Kevorkian on the Seymour Duncan Forum.

Pictures: https://carousel.dropbox.com/photos/cc/yOkxmoaUEP9pPw6

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')