Apparently Dokken is legal now?

• Thread starter StevenC
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Start buying guns. There's a new king enforcing taxation without representation.
Wouldn't that be something, the GOP coming for people's guns who don't side with them. From the bits I've heard about Project 2025 I wouldn't be surprised if it came to that.

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be something, the GOP coming for people's guns who don't side with them. From the bits I've heard about Project 2025 I wouldn't be surprised if it came to that.
I mean, when the Black Panthers started advocating that their members get guns, we got a lot of gun control... real fast. History lesson.

Wiltonauer

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Americans just need something that they can all get behind. To rally around. Something to bring us together again.

Let's invade Canada.
I agree with the first part. Maybe the second part, if we can do like the 1960s British rock invasion of the United States. But what music of ours do we need to take to Canada, to help them revolutionize their scene?

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
F'yeah! We are coming to save you @budda!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
I agree with the first part. Maybe the second part, if we can do like the 1960s British rock invasion of the United States. But what music of ours do we need to take to Canada, to help them revolutionize their scene?
Y'all seem to be trying it with garbage pop country but it seems to be pulling us the opposite direction.

Let's invade Canada.
7179b61c-4fe7-4074-8a8f-0030ecb16e9d_text.gif