FS Apple iMac 2017 27" 5k Retina, 32GB RAM, 3TB Fusion, LIKE NEW

• Thread starter gordon_mlz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gordon_mlz

Reaction score
Whats up everyone,

For sale is my 2017 iMac that I purchased last March 2017. It's about 15 months old, and has seen very little use for that amount of time - approximately 2-4 hours per week on average.

The specs are below, copied from the original invoice:

27-inch iMac with Retina 5K display
$2,819.00
With the following configuration:
• 3.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz
• 32GB 1867MHz DDR3 SDRAM - four 8GB
• 3TB Fusion Drive
• AMD Radeon R9 M395 with 2GB video memory
• Magic Mouse 2
• Magic Keyboard (English) & User's Guide
• Accessory Kit

I purchased this to replace a Windows machine in my studio, but unfortunately, I have to step back from my studio and recording music for some time due to family and work. So as a result, I'd rather not see this amazing machine go un-used when it could be put to use helping someone create.

This machine is a monster in the studio. It was used in a recording environment running Cubase 8, along with some Adobe software (Premier mostly). This thing screams - so glad I bumped it to 32GB RAM, there wasn't even a hint of a hiccup during the most demanding audio load, which was 40 tracks, a combination of raw audio (mics, guitars, bass, drums) along with some synths and other virtual instruments, all with various plugs and bussing. Not resource-friendly plugins either, things like Waves and Izotope.

This machine, like the rest of my gear, was completely babied since the day I bought it. You won't find a scratch, smudge or blemish on the computer anywhere.

The Magic Keyboard is not included - it was defective and stopped functioning (bluetooth) after a few months, and I switched to my WASD mechanical keyboard. I had dropped the keyboard after a couple months of buying it, but it worked for 3 more months after that. Could have been related, but didn't seem to be. The Magic Mouse IS included, but I always felt like there was a weird lag with the "right click". I've never been a huge fan of Apple's keyboards and mice, but that's just me.

Asking $2100 plus shipping. I will meet you if you are local to the south shore MA/Boston area.

I've bought and sold on here before, as well as eBay (silentmaggit). Check for references/feedback.

Please PM me with any questions, more pics, details, etc.

Gordon

IMG_0454_JPG.jpg

IMG_0455-e1525738496715.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0457-e1525738537976.jpg

IMG_0456-e1525738573304.jpg

gordon_mlz

Reaction score
Price drop again! $1850 + shipping. I can't go any lower, and this is a steal compared to what you can get brand new with the same amount of money :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Latest posts