Aquaburst Carvin Contour 66 superstrat (trade or feeler) - who's got a Kemper?

mbardu

Reaction score
Gear/Guitar for Sale/Trade: Carvin contour 66 with vintage tremolo, treated fretboard (one of the first), custom electronics, 4A top in thin aquaburst. Stainless steel frets on 14" radius.
Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hardshell case, tremolo arm
Condition: 9.99/10. hardly 5 hours playtime if that.
Your Location (City,State or City,Country): California
International OK?: OK if you pay shipping
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me here
References (eBay or other forum userid): quite a few good deals here + eBay references + carvin forums + TGP

Hi folks!

I'm GAS-ing for a Kemper.
So if you have that lying around, I'd gladly do this guitar with a $$ topup on my end for the toaster :). I do love the guitar, but it's such a duplicate for my H-S-H pink one that I hardly played it at all.

Only other (very specific :) ) trade considered: a Kiesel Vader 27" 7-string in either natural or yellow finish.

Back to the guitar. This is an amazing superstrat which can go from a modern rock or hard rock machine to classic tones in a pinch. It has a 'typical' 5-way switch, but also has 2 push-pulls on the knobs: a split for the humbucker and a 'bridge on' to engage the bridge pickup in all positions for some 'tele' sounds. Can't get more flexible than that, and if you haven't tried those carvin pickups in a superstrat, you're in for a treat.
This guitar plays and sounds head to head with a Suhr Modern.

This was one of the first treated fretboards done by Jeff, and you'd need to pay a bunch for getting a top like this one + the requested 'super-thin' blue burst to match the fretboard. A very nice aqua too, that doesn't turn yellow-ish or greenish like some do.

S940MYy.jpg

l6NUlvA.jpg

kBTUTqQ.jpg

kwDPOtZ.jpg

With the pink one (which is not for sale at this stage).

isAMm36.jpg

9yKSc1V.jpg

1gy9m3d.jpg

sHW3nI7.jpg

2vH6NxV.jpg

sQK8Lw1.jpg

You can send me cash offer, but I have a good chunk of $$ in the guitar, which is like new - so offers like "It's only a Carvin here's 500 bucks" will be ignored :). Plus as mentioned, I'm mostly looking for a trade.

Cheers!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mbardu

Reaction score
Bump. Got a guitar that I'll looove to get locally so interested in cash offers.

bzhan1

Banned
Reaction score
Can't complain about offers if you don't put a price

mbardu

Reaction score
Can't complain about offers if you don't put a price

If you didn't read that properly, I haven't said anything about cash offers.
I've got a few of those, and the discussion has been good.

I was just saying I needed cash and was not interested in trade offers at this stage (and I can't edit the initial post).

')