Are Agile guitars good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score
The thing is "great" is so subjective...

I've picked up plenty of guitars whether it be in store or something someone else owns and has babied to death in any price range and honestly you don't get what you pay for.

I've never once played a 3000$ anything that felt like I was playing thousands of dollars more of guitar. Considering you can still get a dead piece of wood and QC issues from the big major brands at ANY price point as we have seen plenty of in recent years the points kinda moot.

jsl2h90

Reaction score
I've never once played a 3000$ anything that felt like I was playing thousands of dollars more of guitar. Considering you can still get a dead piece of wood and QC issues from the big major brands at ANY price point as we have seen plenty of in recent years the points kinda moot.
This. I've played a ton of $3000 Les Pauls/PRS and had this same feeling. The highest build quality I've seen consistently seems to come from high end Jacksons in my humble opinion ($1000+). Can't beat 'em.

Can't say this thread isn't a little helpful in my current situation seeing as I've been thinking of going with Agile to pick up my first 8 string. I really don't want any quality issues like I had with my Loomis.

AgileLefty

hates brand snobs
Reaction score
Or we could conclude you have never played a great guitar. :lol:

and i would conclude that you don't realize i've owned over 200 different guitars from close to 50 different companies. ranging from a $3200 PRS custom to pawn shop specials.

i know the difference between a good and great guitar, doesn't matter what brand it is.

:lol:

Reaction score
and i would conclude that you don't realize i've owned over 200 different guitars from close to 50 different companies. ranging from a $3200 PRS custom to pawn shop specials.

i know the difference between a good and great guitar, doesn't matter what brand it is.

:lol:

Sorry about the Vagueness of this thread I just wanted to see what people thought of agile guitars.
Ive actually done some research on them.
I haven't heard any people complain about them.
But I have heard people talk about how they have heard people complain about " dead planks"
I actually talked to a guy about it on youtube cause he has a Agile and the 7 string I originally wanted.
But after much consideration I will more than likely go for a Agile ( still savinf up the cash, Half way there Wohoo!).
But if i see a good deal on a carvin 7 string i would buy that instead since carvin guitars are my favorite. :D
Though I can't Afford a carvin :( mostly because Im still In highschool...lol.
Once I graduate and get a real job Im saving up for a custom Carvin 7 string ( Im gonna spend about 1500$ )
For now though im just gonna go for a agile :D.

AgileLefty

hates brand snobs
Reaction score

anthonylbest

Guitarist, Youtuber, Collector
Reaction score
I recently got a used 727 off craigslist in a trade. The one I got I am very pleased with. That being said ordering something sight unseen is always a tricky thing.

I don't know if I would order one direct or not but I will certainly be keeping an eye out for another one on CL if one would come up.

Mine plays great, feels great, and looks amazing.

decreebass

Business Secrets of the Pharoahs
Reaction score
I think if the search engine didn't suck so bad on these forums (and every one), people wouldn't feel the need to constantly re-ask what the veterans consider the same question over and over.

I appreciate the question as I'm considering one too, and I'm sure you all can understand how every little opinion about a guitar can add up to sway the decision one way or another.

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
Holy Necrobump Batman!

Btw use google search and just type what every you're looking for and then add site:www.sevenstring.org

example:

agile guitars site:www.sevenstring.org

24475270.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
')