Aristides Guitars

• Thread starter jco5055
  • Start date
  • Tags
    aristides
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jco5055

Reaction score
Yeah my build is like $6k, and I want to say like $2k of that is just the finish

Flappydoodle

Reaction score
For a satin marble it's less. Gloss marble is expensive, yeah.

Yeah, crazy. I know it takes lots of time and skill to make perfect finishes like that. But the price upcharges are the price of a mid-range guitar, lol

Yeah my build is like $6k, and I want to say like $2k of that is just the finish

Holy shit. My R build is only $2,500 US. I'd rather buy an 060R *and* an 070R, and have a grand left for other stuff than have one guitar in a fancy colour - each to their own!

pott

Reaction score
For the record. I've had 3 Aristides so far (still have 2, and got one more on order).

And each time, they get better.
And the bar was high to begin with.

On the latest (a Blueberry Chameleon 060s i.e. multiscale), the finish is absolutely Perfect. If you see my review of my first Aristides, you will see that I don't use this word lightly. But on this one... Oh my. Absolutely insane quality.

The rest of the guitar is even better. I absolutely cannot believe it.

Avedas

Reaction score
Are there pictures of color options for the R series yet? I've only seen one or two.

Avedas

Reaction score
I don't have any pictures but I think the colors are anthracite, pink, orange and royal red.
The Instagram pic of what I'm assuming was royal red with the gold hardware looked amazing. I guess I have a few months to decide if an actual finish would be worth it for me.

jco5055

Reaction score
Holy shit. My R build is only $2,500 US. I'd rather buy an 060R *and* an 070R, and have a grand left for other stuff than have one guitar in a fancy colour - each to their own!

Well another thing is I got piezo, which you can’t get in an R and that also is like over $1000 if not $2000(and maybe reverse with the finish being the $1000)

I’m a one guitar guy so it’s ok with me for the price, like I straight up will never pick up a different guitar. Hell I currently have an Ibanez 7620 and a kerry king v and the v is objectively a better guitar, but since I like to have 7 strings when writing I barely touch the V

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

Reaction score
I've recently had a really strong desire to spec out an 020 for a vintage vibe. I just wish I had the opportunity to try one before dropping that much money.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
I've recently had a really strong desire to spec out an 020 for a vintage vibe. I just wish I had the opportunity to try one before dropping that much money.

They seem to do a lot worse on the used market than the other models - I'd just gab one from there. Hardly any specs to change on that one too.

Winspear

Winspear // Noisemother
Reaction score

I'll have one in Yorkshire by easter next year, if it's any help :lol: Pretty sure your build wouldn't start until then, so you could always ask if you can place an order with potential to change model when your slot comes up, should you get to try one and not like it

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
46482574_10156753232217641_6699013495486152704_n.jpg

OOF

A-Branger

Reaction score
yo dawg! I heard you like chrome

lol1.jpg

(awesome guitar btw.... but I would have gone with black hardware)

')