Aristides Guitars

• Thread starter jco5055
  • Start date
  • Tags
    aristides
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FollowTheSigns

Reaction score
Just got my first tiddie... amazing. Not great pictures but here it is, 080SR!

Also second picture is a case for a different guitar, just needed it to put it down on something.
Image from iOS (5).jpg
Image from iOS (4).jpg

bmth4111

Reaction score
Just tried a 070r floyd today. Neck and fretwork are so amazing!

The fretboard seems a quite bit wider than my agile interceptor pro 725. Like the fretboard edges above the 7the string and below the 1rst string are kind of big. Also the string spacing seems to be bigger than my interceptor.

What type of Floyd model is used on these 070r? The string spacing threw me off some. Now I'm not to sure the 070 is for me.

MerlinTKD

EIght.Fold.Path / Hinge Theory
Contributor
Reaction score
If I suddenly had dollars to spend after paying off bills... that 080SR would be what I’d spend them on.

bmth4111

Reaction score
The raw 070 I played had a black emblem plate on the head stock but it didn't say anything on it. The plate was just blank is this normal?

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
The raw 070 I played had a black emblem plate on the head stock but it didn't say anything on it. The plate was just blank is this normal?
I'm wondering if someone made a custom plate for it? I didn't think Aristides made blank plates.

Silence2-38554

Mobius Guitars
Reaction score
The 060R I recently received has a totally blank plate. It was one of the NAMM guitars, so I'm wondering if this was just a thing with the very early raw models. It appears the other raw models in the wild have black plates with the standard Aristides engraving. Would love confirmation on this!

bmth4111

Reaction score
The 060R I recently received has a totally blank plate. It was one of the NAMM guitars, so I'm wondering if this was just a thing with the very early raw models. It appears the other raw models in the wild have black plates with the standard Aristides engraving. Would love confirmation on this!

How is the routing for all the cut outs. On the 070 r I played the Floyd route, pickup and the 2 screw routes on the back of the neck were not the cleanest.

Silence2-38554

Mobius Guitars
Reaction score
How is the routing for all the cut outs. On the 070 r I played the Floyd route, pickup and the 2 screw routes on the back of the neck were not the cleanest.
Everything about the guitar is honestly super clean. As a luthier, it gives me something to strive for in my own builds! My only complaint on the whole thing is the lack of name on the headstock plate.

')