Art By Numbers (Insane musicianship inside)

• Thread starter skisgaar
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

skisgaar

Master-debatur
Reaction score
Just discovered these guys through a guitar cover by one of the guitarists of Corelia. Really impressive stuff :shred:

Very interesting style, and some bits of "Best Laid Plans" remind me of early Panic! At The Disco material, but a heavier and more intricate.

Very interesting stuff!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TasmanSam

Reaction score
These guys are an amazing and criminally underrated band :yesway:

GlxyDs

Reaction score
At first listen I didn't really enjoy, I prefer my metalz with heavy vocals. It's definitely an interesting band! They have some cool elements.

TIBrent

Drop Z regular
Reaction score
Wow! Glad you shared this band, definitely dig on them. They remind me a lot of recent Human Abstract stuff. Dig it!
-Brent

skisgaar

Master-debatur
Reaction score
I'm gonna see if I can find more of their material today :3

ItWillDo

KGB Apparatchik
Reaction score
Wow! Glad you shared this band, definitely dig on them. They remind me a lot of recent Human Abstract stuff. Dig it!
-Brent
Both guitarists we're taught by AJ Minette, hence the direct influence I guess. And yeah this band is amazing. Though I still miss The Human Abstract a lot and nothing compensates for it.

Also, if you're into this style, check out Polyphia:

Nykur_Myrkvi

Reaction score
One of my favorite albums this year.

I've listened to it a ridiculous amount of times.

jawbreaker

Breakin' the jaw.
Reaction score
Really dig this actually. I heard these guys a few months back through AJ Minette and Ryan Devlin but they didn't appeal to me then. Now, WOW they really are an underrated band. Sick band name too i must say!

TheFerryMan

Sauvage
Reaction score
Both guitarists we're taught by AJ Minette, hence the direct influence I guess. And yeah this band is amazing. Though I still miss The Human Abstract a lot and nothing compensates for it.

Also, if you're into this style, check out Polyphia:

they really need a bassist.

zero_end

Lurker
Reaction score
Nice arpeggiated stuff :yesway:. I'm not diggin' the vocals thou :shrug:, reminds me of Cedric form The Mars Volta.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Holy crap these guys are good! I love this stuff. I actually really like the vocals because it's a nice change from the typical stuff you hear with this sort of guitar work. Kind of reminds of me Queen, where you have this band playing one style, and then these vocals almost of another style. Very eclectic without being a hodgepodge of styles just to be different. Ima buy this on itunes NAO! Thanks to the OP for the post. :yesway:

Grandma

Desk Jockey
Reaction score
Wow! Thanks for sharing. First time hearing these guys and I am pleasantly surprised. I appreciate how straightforward and clear-cut the harmonies and melodies are. The vocalist is clear and isn't overly stylized. Between him and the guitars, it really seems to be simply neo-classically influenced and not too much more. Thanks again!

Latest posts

')