ArthWork - new album (Ibanez rg9, Ibanez rga8)

• Thread starter Arthur666
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Action

Reaction score
I listened to the whole thing on bandcamp, there's some really cool soundscapes here. The guitar work and tones are great, there's variety, there's dynamics. Emotion everywhere.

I hate to say this, but if it helps... there's spots where the groove and tightness get loose, and I think maybe it's just time alignment of some of the tracks, particularly the drum parts with the rest of song; the drums seem slightly "late". If that's why it's "not perfect", it can and should be fixed easily.

Regardless, I liked it. Thank you for sharing. My favorite tracks: nightmares, string theory

Arthur666

Reaction score
Hey, thanx for taking some time and listen to my stuff, it means a lot to me, really.
I`m glad that you like, and I totally respect your opinion (thank you for that)

:hbang:

Mraz

Reaction score
Checked it more or less whole and not really a fan, sorry :/ Ther eare some really cool parts though =)

vick1000

Reaction score
Seems ineresting, but not my thing. One thing to try, back off the reverb and delay a bit, it's hard to pick out the guitar in al the ambient sound. But this from a guitarist of course :) Keep up the good work.

Latest posts

')