Artificial Brain - Infrared Horizon (2017, Death Metal, Profound Lore)

works0fheart

Tike Myson
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this is album of the year for me right now and it's not even May yet.

Why aren't more people talking about this? Get in here and listen to this you plebs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chewy5150

Reaction score
Just started jamming this album this week. Definitely an awesome album. I like that they've added some different vocals too rather than just the super low growls.

TheHandOfStone

E♭M7(♭5)
Reaction score
Just finished streaming it. This kind of stuff doesn't grip me immediately, but I'd be shocked if it didn't grow on me. Really solid album. :metal:

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
Bought this last night. I can't decide if it's better than Constellation Labyrinth or if I've just listened to CL too many times :lol: but either way this album is killer

trivia factoid: In the TV series Limitless (based off the hollywood movie with Bradly Cooper) the protagonist Brian is a Artificial Brain fan and one of the episodes' plot structures has to do with him sending his security detail to pick up a Constellation Labyrinth vinyl as an errand.

')