As promised, arpeggio choice lesson

Sean Babiniec

Reaction score
Hey guys, here it is, sorry it took so long.

So this lesson is about choosing arpeggios over a chord progression.
I have also included a picture of the "Arpeggio Map". I tried to get the backing track to attach as a .zip, but I couldn't get it to work. If you want the backing track, just PM me! :agreed:

I hope you guys enjoy it!

Please leave feedback, good or bad.:hbang:

Part 1

Part 2

Thanks!

Sean

Attachments

• arpeggio lesson image.JPG
    arpeggio lesson image.JPG
    406.1 KB · Views: 25

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Big Noodles

Theory God
Reaction score
A bit dense, but a lot of good insight. I liked the example in the second video, with the chords beneath the arpeggio changing while the arpeggio itself stayed the same.

The backing track drowned your guitar out on the first video, in the second example. Too late to change that, I guess. What you were doing sounded badass.

Sean Babiniec

Reaction score
A bit dense, but a lot of good insight. I liked the example in the second video, with the chords beneath the arpeggio changing while the arpeggio itself stayed the same.

The backing track drowned your guitar out on the first video, in the second example. Too late to change that, I guess. What you were doing sounded badass.

Yeah I know it was a bit dense...oddly enough I had much more material but I decided to cut it off there.

Yeah, the backing track did destroy my guitar, sounded good to me in the room, but I put the camera on top of my speaker for the poor man's tripod. Doesn't work, cause all you hear is backing track.

Sorry about that. :(

Sean

Cadavuh

Bounce The ....
Reaction score
Cool vids. I have that Scale the Summit shirt too!

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
Nice one fella - definately informative and badass :D

If you have further material - further videos are the way forward ^^

Sean Babiniec

Reaction score
Hey guys, any ideas for the next lesson? I was thinking about doing one on various ways to play arpeggios. String skipping, tapping, sweeping, etc. This would cover major, minor, diminished, 7ths, etc. I think that would be good supplimentary material to this last lesson.

I am open to any other ideas that you might have :)

Sean

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
Hey guys, any ideas for the next lesson? I was thinking about doing one on various ways to play arpeggios. String skipping, tapping, sweeping, etc. This would cover major, minor, diminished, 7ths, etc. I think that would be good supplimentary material to this last lesson.

I am open to any other ideas that you might have :)

Sean

Technique is always going to be a popular choice for a lot of players. Personally I like to see odd extensions used and any off-the-wall/peculiar ways of playing notes but I'm a hard bugger to please :lol:

Techniques will be fine I reckon.

Metaljim

Reaction score
String skipping and tapped arpeggios would be cool for the next video. Maybe altered chords and more embellishments too.

')