This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xanaga

Reaction score
I came into this thread with some bread, I now have some toast.

This band is amazing. Very facelessish

Stealth7

Reaction score
For the safety of your eyes and mind, don't google the band's name.

I just googled it... It's not that bad, If you've seen 90% of the shock sites on the net it'll be nothing new to you! :lol:

But yeah this stuff is alright! :yesway:

mdterpy

Reaction score
Mmmm Magma.

I still think its odd to find some 'djenty' parts in death metal though haha, but its fuckin awesome

WarriorOfMetal

The Dragonrider
Contributor
Reaction score
Mmmm Magma.

I still think its odd to find some 'djenty' parts in death metal though haha, but its fuckin awesome

I don't think djent and death metal are all that far removed from each other, and as a general thing, I don't find it all that unusual when a metal band of one genre uses elements of another metal genre.

mdterpy

Reaction score
I don't think djent and death metal are all that far removed from each other, and as a general thing, I don't find it all that unusual when a metal band of one genre uses elements of another metal genre.

Well sure, but it's still nice to see those elements flow so fluently, since not many bands actually do it well in comparison to those that do haha

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
*Goes to post in the "Band names you wish you could've had" Thread* :lol:

But, all joking aside, I really like them. Hoping to hear more from them soon.

The Beard

Suttbex
Reaction score
It's like...technical death metal with djent parts haha. I was reading an interview on Planetery Sanctum about them. They kind of sound similar to All Shall Perish and their songs are like, pre- Plantery Duality- Faceless- esque. Thoughts?

Dear god I LOVE this, 0:55 thru 1:10 is one of the coolest things i've heard in awhile :yesway: Thanks for sharing this!

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
Dear god I LOVE this, 0:55 thru 1:10 is one of the coolest things i've heard in awhile :yesway: Thanks for sharing this!

Sounds a lot like the part at 1:01

')