Ashdown FA60 and Randall RG75 clip...

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Umm, this is a clip where I played both of my amps, the mic was on top of a table pretty much directly in front of the randall (which is on top of the ashdown) so keep that in mind about the bass and stuff, the Ashdown obviously had more treble than in the clip, but the bass is about right :lol:

http://media.putfile.com/D-EJ915---FA-RG

oh yeah, I don't remember what guitar it was

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alpo

Contributor
Reaction score
You actually play guitar? :eek:

Sounded pretty decent. Kinda muffled.

999dead666

Reaction score
an overdrive and eq pedale and this thing would be interesting :) by the way what was the first clip? the randall or the ashdown?

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
oh it's the Ashdown first, then the Randall, if I had like an...actual mic it would sound a lot better, lol

999dead666

Reaction score
i liked the ashdown, it has fireball sound to it, less gain maybe. but it cool

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Trying to listen but realplayer says 'a general error has occured' every time I click play :scratch:
mine loads WMP :shrug: click the download links, it makes you go through like 20 pages of clicking a link, but you can download the MP3

this is a pic of the setup:

amps.jpg

Bound

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
Contributor
Reaction score
i liked the ashdown, it has fireball sound to it, less gain maybe. but it cool

Oh no my friend, it has plenty o gain....

I'll have to record mine this w/e. Definately a crunch-monster-machine.

Cool clips, btw.

loktide

dotlike
Contributor
Reaction score
you should definitely TS the ashdown for some tightness. Otherwise, I find the sound interesting. Never heard an ashdown before...

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I just made some videos because I swapped speakers! Or rather, I wired the randall up to the FA speakers and the FA up to the Seventy80.

Randall through the seventy80 (before I swapped), the gain is also up probably 30°+ more in this clip than the later one. Video of randall through celestion seventy80 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Randall through the ashdown speakers: (note that the ashdown cab is on the ground, so it's not getting a straight projection) Video of Randall through Ashdown speakers - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ashdown through the Seventy80 (gain is maxed and the boost is enabled): Video of Ashdown Fallen Angel through celestion Seventy80 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ok here are 2 clips with my VB-200

Video of VB-200 through randall through ashdown - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Video of VB-200 through ashdown through sevent80 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Latest posts

')