Asshole. (Michael Vick)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
That's disgusting. I expect the NFL to terminate his contract. They'd fuckin' better.

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
When a Bad Newz Kennels dog was wounded in a losing fight, NFL star Michael Vick was consulted before the animal was doused with water and electrocuted.
:noplease:

Gee Mike, you could have been set for life and an icon but you chose to fight dogs and be a dick. Nice job.

Reaction score
I know a guy that is actually raising his pitbull to fight it, and he's a big Vick fan. I should point him to this article so that he'll get scared out of it.

shadowgenesis

Yarrrrrr
Reaction score
I, personally, believe he should get a VERY severe sentence for this. I mean that level of cruelty towards animals justifies the guy getting hung to me. Just the fights would be different.. But to be personally involved in the killing of dogs who wouldn't fight in such disturbing and inhumane ways? Jesus fuckin christ.

That's a good start. :agreed:

Cutting his dick and balls off with a butterknife would also be good.

then allowing it to develop an infection for which he can receive no treatment so he slowly and painfully withers away.

MetalMike

IKILLUWITHMYBALDHEAD
Contributor
Reaction score
If I remember right, NickCornier is a giant MV fan. :noplease:

Michael Vick is a disgrace to the NFL. It's really sad when an incredible athlete (notice I didn't say QB :lol:) ruins his career over something as vile and and sickening as this. He had a chance of going to the Hall of Fame as the greatest scrambler in NFL history. He blew it. :nono:

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Growing up, professional athletes took their positions as role models to children very seriously. This was before it became cool to be "street" and act like the common hang trash in the neighborhoods that the rest of us would be scared to walk through. A guy like this is a walking example of every negative black stereotype, just the same as the redneck asshole with the Confederate flag in the back window of his pickup truck.

Organizations like the NFL should have some sort of code of conduct that is in effect 24 hours a day, as long as you are under contract. Gone are the days of the players putting on suits to travel to games, and having to answer to their coach for their behavior when they get out of line. Gone are the days of when gentleman, on and off the field, played the game. Now it is just a bunch of self-centered egotists who are after money and nothing more, which is why I no longer watch professional sports. :noway:

The Redskins players disgust me even more. "People should mind they own business." First off, learn to speak the language, you ignorant overgrown ape. Second, learn to behave like a human fucking being. Remind me to kidnap your wife and murder her "behind closed doors" in the "privacy" of my "own home". I'll just tell you it be my house, I can do what I want, and you should mind yo own business.

msherman

Banned
Reaction score
The bottom line here with this asshole is he is a vile serial killer, and is in the same league as Jeffrey Dahmer in my eyes.
I`m just glad this worthless piece of shit was caught.

Hey MV.....:fawk: :fawk: :fawk:

NewArmyGuitar

Fueled by Satan
Contributor
Reaction score
This is what I'd like to see happen to Vick. Put him and his dogfighting buddies in one end zone of a football field. Put several trained attack dogs on the fifty-yard line. If they can make it to the other end zone, they're all free to go.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know a guy that is actually raising his pitbull to fight it, and he's a big Vick fan. I should point him to this article so that he'll get scared out of it.

Phone an anonymous tip in on his ass :agreed:

As for Vick, I hope the nfl bans him and he does jail time and has some quality time with man named Bubba :wubbed:

B Lopez

Vescere bracis meis.
Reaction score
As for Vick, I hope the nfl bans him and he does jail time and has some quality time with man named Bubba :wubbed:
After having his property seized. :agreed:

When I saw his interview at the gym (there was no sound so I dont know what was said) I was appalled by the way he dressed. A do-rag, over-sized crooked hat. I think he was even chewing on a toothpick. What the fuck, dude. Show some respect.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
When I saw his interview at the gym (there was no sound so I dont know what was said) I was appalled by the way he dressed. A do-rag, over-sized crooked hat. I think he was even chewing on a toothpick. What the fuck, dude. Show some respect.

Way to be every single negative black stereotype rolled into one package, Mike. Was he spitting out watermelon seeds between tugs from a jug of shine? :noway:

telecaster90

Smokestack Lightning
Contributor
Reaction score
Just saw on the news that Vick was told by the NFL to stay away from the Falcon's camp. :yesway:

I'll try to find confirmation somewhere.

B Lopez

Vescere bracis meis.
Reaction score
In a letter to Vick today, Commissioner Goodell said: "While it is for the criminal justice system to determine your guilt or innocence, it is my responsibility as commissioner of the National Football League to determine whether your conduct, even if not criminal, nonetheless violated league policies, including the Personal Conduct Policy."
If it were me, it would have been determined day 1.

Vick will not forfeit his preseason pay during his excused absence from training camp.
What the fuck? :rolleyes:

fleeeep

Meeedly meeedly meee
Reaction score
Any one in any way involved in dogfighting should rot and burn in hell in IMO!!!
I think there is no more disgusting and depraved so called "sport" out there.
Any it's the dogs that get a bad name for being bred for fighting. it's not their fault that sickos like this guy treat them badly and force them to fight for their lives.
Breed specific Legislation is the result of these Assholes and their dog fights and means that responsible dog owners like you or I can't keep a pitbull or Staffordshire without people thinking it's gonna attack them.
These dogs aren't naturally aggressive but are subjected to abuse and torture in order to make them fight.
if you were thrown in a ring with someone who wanted to kill you, wouldn't you fight back???
This guy should be shot with a ball of his own shit and fed to his own starving dogs!!!

Latest posts

')