ATA Cases For My Rig...

• Thread starter Joose
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I'll be purchasing my new cab soon. So, it'll be time to invest in the ATA Road Cases for my rig.

However, I'm having trouble finding ones fitted to my head and cab.

I have a Randall V2 (Ninja) head, and will have a Randall R412XLTX Cab.

Looking for durable, good quality cases that allow me to just slide the front and the back off.

I've never bought these things before so, any and all advice is appreciated!

:metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vstro

Reaction score
There are a ton of custom case companies. For the most part all of them will get you a quality case. Just a few are.. Get Off My Case, Crown cases, Anvil and tons more. My only advise is to find one kind of close to you as they cost a lot of money to ship far.

BIGKAHUNA

Reaction score
I have tried many recently found Rock Hard Cases to be very very good.

Hope your not in a hurry. I ordered my case in June and it still hasn't shipped. In all fairness I told them an August delivery was good but we are in week 2 of September.

WarriorOfMetal

The Dragonrider
Contributor
Reaction score
Georgia Case Company Home Page

That's who made the case for my Engl...best price I was able to find for something made to pretty high specs (3/8" ply, recessed hardware, etc.), and they give you a pretty solid discount if you let them put their logo on the case, like this:

englcase.jpg

')