Attack Attack, attacks again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score
Up until about 3:00 mins I was honestly thinking to myself " I don't know why people give these kids such a hard time ?" I mean to be terribly honest it really does sound like most of the mediocre crap thats being put out these days anyways. And then they it went into a Justin Bieber cover, then it went into dubstep, and then back into mediocre deathcore. :ugh:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Guamskyy

Hwat you call me?
Reaction score
Haha, the can :lol: The intro is bound to get scene kids to flail their arms and start doing cartwheels and flutter kicks. My timeline of watching this video was like this :
Intro:"hmm not bad"
Verse:"ehhh, typical metalcore band trying to be brütal"
Chorus"WHAT THE FUUUUUUUU"
Kkip the verse and the chorus, and go straight to 3:00:"AHHHHHHHHH!!"

I'm suprised they didn't throw in a 2 step part... They probably did, I just didn't watch the whole video :lol:

OrsusMetal

In brightest day...
Reaction score
There wasn't enough crab in it for me. :lol: Honestly though, it wasn't terrible. Yeah, I'd rather listen to other stuff but it's much more catchy than most deathcore stuff.

Also, how the hell was that guy hiding that gun at the end?! Don't you think SOMEONE would have seen it?

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
oh, man, that heavy intro was HEAVY, but they sure know know how to ruin their songs don't they?

Necris

Bonitis.
Reaction score
New-Attack-Attack-Video-Y-U-No-Ignore-it.jpg

rob_707

but will it Bethesda?
Reaction score
The beginin was pretty cool aside from that techno starting... that threw me for a loop.. but after the cool "djent" sound part, came mass anurisum and i almost broke my mouse clickin the pause button.

Taylor2

Do you even lift
Reaction score
The music production and mix is awesome, not surprising since it's Joey Sturgis, song is decent until the first chorus comes in.

Meh. :shrug:

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I love this song. :)

Actually, I enjoy all but a couple songs on the new album.

I hate the old one though. Except for "Stick Stickly".

Kr1zalid

Archrocker
Reaction score
Well, it's an interesting mix (kinda like Pendulum goes deathcore), but I have the feeling it can be done much better. They're just a bunch of kids, if they eventually find their own style and develop a better taste, they can do intersting things. This song is embarassing and interesting at the same time... But I'm strange, I like all sorts of fusions (folk+metal, jazz+metal, folk+jazz, drum'nbass+folk) while not necessarily liking the genres involved on their own. Fusing stuff is the way to go IMO...
But the video itself is pretty lame...

This! :agreed:

Reactions: Jan

right_to_rage

Avant Temporal
Reaction score
I still like Joey Sturgis and his production, but I think labels need to stop sending him this kind of band lol. I suppose all they want is 'Tact'

Reaction score
I think the production is pretty snazzy too, honestly, I was expecting a lot worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')