Not open for further replies.

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
I made it about 1:30.

Really not my cup of tea...

Hell I don't even like Tea. Why the fuck an I here? :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lookralphsbak

Reaction score
They still all look 16 but with what looks like hockey pucks in their ears
NEVER-GONNA-GET-A-JOB-STATUS.jpg

ATTACK-ATTACK-WHY-U-NO-VAN-FLIPZ.jpg

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
Maybe it's just the YouTube compression, but did they auto-tune the screaming vocals too? They sound sort of processed and way too polished.

EDIT: I was sort of like, "not a terrible song." But then it got to 3:00 and I suddenly felt the urge to do violent things to this band.

+1 to this.
It's not a bad song.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
I was kinda disappointed with how terrible it wasn't. I liked having a good chuckle at the video for Stick Stickly when it came out, but this one is just meh.

matty2fatty

Reaction score
I actually think this song is catchy as hell. The chorus is memorable and the techo parts are interesting. Unbearably heavy has been done, so I don't see the problem with throwing some non-metal influences in that aren't jazz or folk.

BenEllerGuitars

Reaction score
It's like they sat down with a checklist of everything they needed to make a song/video that would be in with the hip crowd....
"let's see... tritone breakdown, check... dubstep stuff for the kids on molly, check... big ol ears, check (lol)... two step part, got it... auto tuned club chorus, check...."..... and it just keeps going.

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
It's like they sat down with a checklist of everything they needed to make a song/video that would be in with the hip crowd....
"let's see... tritone breakdown, check... dubstep stuff for the kids on molly, check... big ol ears, check (lol)... two step part, got it... auto tuned club chorus, check...."..... and it just keeps going.

That's kinda what I feel. Fusion is cool when it's not calculated to attract the widest audience possible :yesway:.

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
I was kinda disappointed with how terrible it wasn't. I liked having a good chuckle at the video for Stick Stickly when it came out, but this one is just meh.
Agreed.
Agreed.
That's kinda what I feel. Fusion is cool when it's not calculated to attract the widest audience possible :yesway:.
The issue with bands like this and IWRESTLEDABEARONCE is that there is absolutely 0, count em, ZERO fusion. It's addition. They don't fuse or mix anything, they have the "country part", the "metal part", the "club part", the "clean singing girly part", so on and so forth. It's fucking annoying, they aren't doing anything new or changing things up, they just show that they are terrible at writing songs that actually evolve, they just change.

But I was surprised at how listenable this was compared to some of the other shit they've done.

S-O

t(-.-t)
Reaction score
The music production and mix is awesome, not surprising since it's Joey Sturgis, song is decent until the first chorus comes in.

Meh. :shrug:

Indeed, though, my left eyebrow hit the ceiling from how perplexed I was when the wobble bass came in.

cregmachine

Reaction score
why is it now im watchin channels like scuzz nd im seeing these 'metal' bands where all they play is breakdowns or pop rock progressions with screamin over it this is not metal in my eyes its lost all sense of its heaviness, whenever it does get heavy its a bloody breakdown again and to many bands are doing it its just repetitive

Jan

Reaction score
The issue with bands like this and IWRESTLEDABEARONCE is that there is absolutely 0, count em, ZERO fusion. It's addition. They don't fuse or mix anything, they have the "country part", the "metal part", the "club part", the "clean singing girly part", so on and so forth. It's fucking annoying, they aren't doing anything new or changing things up, they just show that they are terrible at writing songs that actually evolve, they just change.

Well, you may have a point there. Anyway, I'm curious how much you're going to hate THIS:

This is a Finnish band that is not afraid of including ABSOLUTELY anything in their music. At times it's catchy, sometimes cheesy as hell, sometimes awesome. But I love them for their courage. They're NOT to be taken seriously - it's all about fun. I cannot help but smile each time I listen to them...
This video comes form their 1997 release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')