ATTN: Bulb

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
You need to write/record an acoustic song.

I haven't heard one yet.

:squint: :wub:

EDIT: I was thinking something in the vein of "all new materials", not necessarily acoustic metal when i think "acoustic bulb"

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
Also, a random girl on the street complimented me on my shirt today...

...I'm wearing my Periphery shirt :yesway:

Not sure if she's a fan of the band, or just thought it looked cool, either way, win!

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
that has nothing to do with acousic music :squint:

and i need my periphery shirt lol

_detox

lurkin'.
Reaction score
Also, a random girl on the street complimented me on my shirt today...

...I'm wearing my Periphery shirt :yesway:

Not sure if she's a fan of the band, or just thought it looked cool, either way, win!

That happened to me at the Tony Danza show here. Except replace random girl on the street with big fat southern metal guy. :lol: KEEP IN MIND this is Arkansas..no one likes anything but breakdowns and indie pop here. :squint:

but I agree, acoustibulb would be sex.

vgguru39

Reaction score
I found this video a while ago. Jake Veredika used to sing in Periphery and I believe they wrote this together... it says he wrote it with Misha. So I think that is it. Anywhoo check it out. It's cool nonetheless.

Brendan G

What is this then?
Reaction score
I found this video a while ago. Jake Veredika used to sing in Periphery and I believe they wrote this together... it says he wrote it with Misha. So I think that is it. Anywhoo check it out. It's cool nonetheless.

Amazing song, thanks for bringing it to my attention, I love acoustic music and this is definitely an awesome piece, regardless who wrote it.

bulb

Reaction score

haha i was actually going to direct you guys to that song, also i found out that all new materials translates very nicely to acoustic for most of the riffs! so maybe that counts? haha.
the main issue is that i dont actually own an acoustic, but i have been working on some clean/acoustic ideas for my rock project album, and i have salvaged some of the riffs i wrote for that youtube song, and made a new song out of that.
so hopefully you guys will dig the rock project hehe!

')