ATTN!! line 6 users

• Thread starter Jason
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
Nice, it's about time.

Now all they have to make are a bass combo/head/cabinets, and a poweramp specifically designed to work with the PODxt Pro.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
I am definitely looking at this thing, it looks really promising. I'd love to use it with my laptop. Heck, with the balanced 1/4" outs, who needs an amp? You could just use a laptop and this thing, and play live! haha

cadenhead

Get Some!
Reaction score
eleven59 said:
Now all they have to make are a bass combo/head/cabinets, and a poweramp specifically designed to work with the PODxt Pro.
I still have yet to find out how the PODxt live and Bass PODxt live will work in a live situation if it (they) are running direct into the house mixer and not using amps/cabs. I'm sure it'll look funny if nothing else.

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
cadenhead said:
I still have yet to find out how the PODxt live and Bass PODxt live will work in a live situation if it (they) are running direct into the house mixer and not using amps/cabs. I'm sure it'll look funny if nothing else.
I've heard of people doing it and loving it. It would definitely look strange for anyone used to seeing cabinets on stage, but it should sound amazing as long as the sound guy knows what he's doing and the place has decent monitors.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
Anyone have price/ETA info? I really want to get my hands on this focker.

NewArmyGuitar

Fueled by Satan
Contributor
Reaction score
The PODxt Live works great in live situations just running into a PA. Just make sure you've got some monitors around you, or you'll never hear yourself. If you're running around all over the stage, it might be a little tricky.

gojira

Reaction score
whats the difference between this and a pod xt?

Hawksmoor

Wannabe Shredder
Reaction score
eleven59 said:
Nice, it's about time.

Hear hear :metal:

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
gojira said:
whats the difference between this and a pod xt?
Everything? The PODxt is a guitar amp modeller, this appears to be a guitar amp modeller combined with a mic pre-amp modeller combined with a studio modeller...

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
One website in the UK already has prices listed; 159 pounds for the UX2 (two mic inputs w/ 48v) which translates to $299 USD.

If that holds, I'll be getting one, and possibly selling my XT.

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll have the UXs available in late October we were told. The stores will give you prices of:

UX1 - $129.00
UX2 - $199.00

Across the board, my L6 prices are better than anyone else (go check the L6 forum) but I can't post them or they'll drop me. There in't a lot of markup in these two but my prices will still be better than anywhere else so let me know if you're interested. Shoot me an email and I'll get you the prices.

They are pre-selling like mad so unless you make orders you may not see any until Jan. - Just what I have been told by my rep. PEACE \mm/

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
ecalcagnino said:
I'll have the UXs available in late October we were told. The stores will give you prices of:

UX1 - $129.00
UX2 - $199.00

Across the board, my L6 prices are better than anyone else (go check the L6 forum) but I can't post them or they'll drop me. There in't a lot of markup in these two but my prices will still be better than anywhere else so let me know if you're interested. Shoot me an email and I'll get you the prices.

They are pre-selling like mad so unless you make orders you may not see any until Jan. - Just what I have been told by my rep. PEACE \mm/

I'll see if I can unload some shit on Evilbay so I can do a pre-order with you, Eric.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
ecalcagnino said:
Killer, thanks bro! :metal:

Is that with all the modeling software and stuff? Not that I am complaining, but that's seems really cheap. I would have thought that it would have been a lot more expensive, seeing as how it models the same stuff as the Pod XT, as well as studio pre stuff. Amazing.

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
That's all I have on my pricelist. I don't have any more info than that, sorry. I don't even have official dealer spec sheets yet.

ecalcagnino

\mm/
Contributor
Reaction score
Polaris20 said:
Is that with all the modeling software and stuff? Not that I am complaining, but that's seems really cheap. I would have thought that it would have been a lot more expensive, seeing as how it models the same stuff as the Pod XT, as well as studio pre stuff. Amazing.

Ok, I got my rep to dig up some info... it comes with Ableton Live Lite and the GearBox software which has 16 guitar amp/cab models, 5 bass amp/cabs , 24 fx with up to 10 at once and 6 mic pre models. Quite a good deal I would say!
:yesway:

')