Attraction preferences=racism?

• Thread starter DrakkarTyrannis
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm just going for those who are generally accepted as attractive. They are if you like that...I dont...For the record Eric Rutan's pretty fuckable... Only with his goatee though..otherwise it's a no

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I think everyone hates ashton kutcher lol

I like lighter toned people

Harry

Doom man of Doom.
Contributor
Reaction score
I tend to be most attracted to white girls and east Asiatic (Japanese, Korean whatever).
Is it racism?
I don't think so honestly:shrug: I watch foreign films all the time, at school I was friends with many of the Sudanese kids that came to live in Melbourne.

renzoip

I Am the Table
Reaction score
Like others have said, taste/preference and prejudice are totally different things. There are things people are attracted too (both physically and culturally) that sometimes are more prominent in certain cultures and ethnicity. For instances, I always thought that I had no specific type of girl I liked. And while I'm still pretty open all girls, now I notice that I tend to click a lot more with Hispanic women. However, that does not mean I can't date outside my type. My current girl is Hispanic but she's been raised in the US so while she's got the look, her culture is different than mine (since I was raised in South America). It's all good! :yesway:

AySay

Banned
Reaction score
People turn everything into a race issue. Unless you aren't attracted to someone because you think you are racially superior to them, I don't think it's racist. People like this should move to Vancouver. They'll see so many attractive girls (or guys) here, of so many different ethnic backgrounds, that they'll most probably change their minds...

Bungle

Sir Roger Moore, KBE
Reaction score
People turn everything into a race issue. Unless you aren't attracted to someone because you think you are racially superior to them, I don't think it's racist. People like this should move to Vancouver. They'll see so many attractive girls (or guys) here, of so many different ethnic backgrounds, that they'll most probably change their minds...
Quite a few hot asian chicks around the CBD where I work here in Sydney... nom nom nom :agreed:

EliNoPants

Reaction score
i really think it comes down to location for alot of us, i live in the midwest, the vast majority of the girls around me are white, therefore i've run across more pretty white girls in my life, and have developed a broader range of what i find physically attractive in a white girl, whereas if i see an asian or black girl, well, i've only known a handful of stunners in those groups, so i tend to be more attracted towards ones who look like the pretty asian or black girls i've known before...probably got something to do with familiarity and what we develop growing up, my first crush was my babysitter's daughter, who had bright blue/green eyes and auburn hair, and i've had an absolute weak spot for that combination my entire life

that said, i normally have a distaste for people who dye their hair, as i find it vain and retarded...yet the first girl i've met in 3 years that has me wanting to actually date her rather than hit it and quit it, has purple hair, go figure

')