Audient id14 interface, is it good?

• Thread starter garithulu
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

garithulu

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys I'm looking for a good recording interface, my main concern are the pre amp and the converters... my price range is up to $350 can't do more than that, what you guys think of the audient id14? What suggestion do you guys have? (I only need two inputs also, don't need more than that for now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SamSam

GAS problems
Reaction score
I have been looking at this and the id22 as well. They both look pretty solid bad have received very positive reviews. I'll be looking at buying one around the end of the month and will primarily be looking into compatibility and driver stability myself. Hope someone else can chime in :yesway:

aqa

Reaction score
I'm giving a shoot to the audient id14, I will wait still it arrive and I'll make a comparision to my foscusrite solo

thevisi0nary

Reaction score
The play back quality might be better but i did an a/b comparison recording against my audiobox and it did not sound different.

')