Aussie made gear playthrough video

capoeiraesp

Reaction score
I had some queries from folks about the MI Amplification Megalith Gamma, so what better way to demo it than with another fantastic Aussie made piece of gear. Pity about the guitarist though...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ricknasty1985

I Am Hated
Reaction score
Sounds great man, impressed!

Out of curiosity I looked up rrp $2795, I could grab an Ubershcall or spend a lil more for a Diezel, opinions/thoughts?

I've also been checking out what looks like around $1699US for the Randall Thrasher?

In no way am I judging I just want your opinions as I'm always in the market for new gear haha

Thanks for the playthrough by the way!

Sam MJ

Tries to be helpful
Reaction score
Very nice :), Epic tone!

Btw what's that first riff? I really should know what it is, it's driving me crazy! :lol:

capoeiraesp

Reaction score
Hey Rick, this the Megalith Gamma not Beta. The Beta is the big brother and the RRP you quoted is for the Beta.
I believe these will RRP for $1600 AUD or less. Bloody great price IMO for something that's Aussie made and uses top of the range components.

Sam, here's a hint. Tool.

Sam MJ

Tries to be helpful
Reaction score
Hey Rick, this the Megalith Gamma not Beta. The Beta is the big brother and the RRP you quoted is for the Beta.
I believe these will RRP for $1600 AUD or less. Bloody great price IMO for something that's Aussie made and uses top of the range components.

Sam, here's a hint. Tool.
Haha, not making this easy on me are you ya bastard! :fawk:

I got the Tool bit earlier and have spent the past few hours trawling through most of their discography only to find that I'd missed it two albums ago. :wallbash: :lol:

Well, it's going to be fun trying to get to sleep, Tool has far too many catchy riffs :noplease:.

It's Rosetta Stoned for anyone who's interested :)

(I think, if not then I'm just way too tired :lol:)

Latest posts

')