Aussies and South Africa

• Thread starter ArtDecade
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bodes

Reaction score
Watched a few sessions, here and there. As an Aussie, it is great to not hear the arrogant ex-Aussie test players talk about themselves instead of what is going on out in the middle of the oval.

Seems like the Aussie players can't cope when someone gives a little back to them.

Neither team is playing great cricket, but it is entertaining as the niggling little jabs at each other is a bit of fun.

ArtDecade

12 Arnold Grove
Reaction score
Smith and Warner are about to lose millions after this disgrace. Deservedly so.

Vyn

Not a Sparkly Vampire
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been deliberately avoiding this thread because it's been getting far more airtime than it deserves. I'm sad that Smith is out because he's a fantastic player and seemed like an alright guy off the field. Glad Warner is gone though, he's a wanker. Half of the problems off the field Australia has had have been because of that bellend

r33per

Reaction score
Watched Ireland / Australia this morning (UK...). I was the only Scot amongst a bunch of dyed in the green wool Irish rugby fans. It was great fun :)