Australian Made guitars - limited run

• Thread starter demonx
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

demonx

Searls Guitars
Vendor
Reaction score
Clear coats always bring a paint job to life

1530594_561258303956008_1671339580_n.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ormsby guitars

Reaction score
What, Camo or Warbird like?

I call it a Spitfire theme but I'm yet to find a livery that is perfect so it will most likely be a mixture of designs along that theme. I want the shark teeth but I also want the mascot girl so I might do one side a little different to the other.

HK GTS Monaro, 8/71 injected 540ci all in black. Matt finish paint. No chrome. No fancy mags. Already started accumulating WWII era instrument gauges, and a bullet box for the battery :) The seats will be trimmed in canvas. I just want to have some fun doing something different rather than a full concourse restoration everyone else goes for.

Number plate: BOMBARO

demonx

Searls Guitars
Vendor
Reaction score
These look lovely. I'd love to see one with a Hannes!

Thanks.

I have thought about using the Hannes, they do look good, but there's just something that makes me not get excited about them. I don't know what, I can't quite pinpoint it, but something.

Tommy Deaks

Reaction score
Thanks.

I have thought about using the Hannes, they do look good, but there's just something that makes me not get excited about them. I don't know what, I can't quite pinpoint it, but something.

Each to their own. I think you have said before that you are fairly selective of where you send your guitars, am I right?

I'd be quite interested in a 7 string with a Hannes. I really like your headstock shape too.

demonx

Searls Guitars
Vendor
Reaction score
Each to their own. I think you have said before that you are fairly selective of where you send your guitars, am I right?

I'd be quite interested in a 7 string with a Hannes. I really like your headstock shape too.

In the past I have refused all orders outside of Australia, however 2014 brings many changes for my business, taking on international orders one of them.

phonix

Reaction score
Just read the whole thread, really impressive work! Loving the rare woods, some of the finishes achievable would be really beautiful. Wait can I say beautiful? Lets go with epic. Neck thru, great wood, great hardware and your pricing is very reasonable! Keep it up!

demonx

Searls Guitars
Vendor
Reaction score
Just read the whole thread, really impressive work! Loving the rare woods, some of the finishes achievable would be really beautiful. Wait can I say beautiful? Lets go with epic. Neck thru, great wood, great hardware and your pricing is very reasonable! Keep it up!

Thank you

Not trying to kill my thread or anything, but I stopped adding to this one last year and all new posts/current builds are in my 2014 thread

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/dealers-group-buys/256752-searls-guitars-2014-a.html

Latest posts

')