Awesome deal on a Jackson RR

• Thread starter MatthewK
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

snowblind56

Reaction score
Buy Jackson RR5FR Rhoads Electric Guitar | Solid Body Electric Guitars | Musician's Friend

Made in Japan, loaded with real Seymour Duncan pickups AND it comes with a hard case. That's a f#cking steal. It's one of those musiciansfriends.com "Stupid Deal of the Day" sales, so it's only for today.

Totally correct, although I don't see where it says that it comes with a case. I have the same guitar. You will have a hard time getting a better guitar for that price. Honestly, feels exactly like my USA Soloist, but with Rosewood and no binding.

McBrain

Reaction score
I would have bought at least one of these a long time ago if they came with an ebony fretboard.

Xherion

Reaction score
Totally correct, although I don't see where it says that it comes with a case. I have the same guitar. You will have a hard time getting a better guitar for that price. Honestly, feels exactly like my USA Soloist, but with Rosewood and no binding.

Jackson RR5FR Rhoads Electric Guitar Includes:

• Deluxe Jackson Molded Case by SKB
That's an absolute steal. Hell, the case itself is $130.

dres_x

Reaction score
omg...I was about to buy one...then I saw that they don't ship outside of the states...nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
God damn it why did you have to post that? I'd this was next weekend I would buy one in a second. Won't have the extra cash til Friday. DOH!!! Oh well at least it's not the pink or white. Then id be really pissed.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
I have one that I paid a similar price for, and it is totally worth it. Pick them shits up.

Elijah

Reaction score
God damn it why did you have to post that? I'd this was next weekend I would buy one in a second. Won't have the extra cash til Friday. DOH!!! Oh well at least it's not the pink or white. Then id be really pissed.

I WISH it was the pink one dude. I still might buy one of these, because this price is just outrageous!

Elijah

Reaction score
I see that now... Dammit :lol:
Oh well, maybe that's a good thing. I don't need to be spending more money on fiddles.

lfrz93

The Sexy White Latin
Contributor
Reaction score
I literally punched my wall when I added one to my cart and it said they were out of stock.

I called MF and they said that someone called and bought more than half the stock... I already see 2 new sellers on ebay selling them.

I'm raging

lfrz93

The Sexy White Latin
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, now... Shit. I would have bought two.

Yeah, I was gonna get money from my brother to buy one of these since I have to pay some tickets.

I'm still a little pissed off that I didn't get the chance to get one....

O well, Some things are not meant to be

')