Awesome Tones LEPOU LECTO/New Novallo Tune

• Thread starter GinoBambino54
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GinoBambino54

Reaction score
Superior Drummer 2.0, my new mix of this is alot bettter, and believe it or not, i don't like the guitar tone haha, i'm still working on it

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GinoBambino54

Reaction score
and the bass is actually kore player vst bass, its not something i intend on keeping, i just dont have a bass here at the moment lol

Megaikke

Reaction score
I love this! I again agree with the kick down and cymbals up. Also maybe the solo around 3:00 needs to stand out more me thinks? I love the melodies & harmonies, get vocals on it! Really really like the ending riff! Groovey!!

Tyrant

Reaction score
This shits awsome. Now I can go back to hating myself for not beeing able to get good tones out of amp sims....

dudeskin

Reaction score
FUCKIN HELL DUDE!!
thats so tight, awesome track. love the main riff at the start. love it all.
me wants a copy:hbang:

Xifter

Reaction score
I hate that I am at work right now... Otherwise I would be cranking the #$%^ out of this. :hbang:

How do you like Reaper?

Is there any way you would be kind enough to do a video tutorial and post to youtube on how to get such tight tones? I know 95% is mad guitar chops you have, but even that 5% that is mixing/eq'ing/mastering etc would be so helpful. Please? **begs on knees** Haha.

')