Awesome Tones LEPOU LECTO/New Novallo Tune

• Thread starter GinoBambino54
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GinoBambino54

Reaction score
Okay, so just wrapped up this idea with Novallo's other guitarist Nick Riggs,
Not a final product just yet, but compositionally it's all there

Also I'm using the Lecto on this one, new tones, new mix, bass is on 60% of the song, still havent wrote everything there just yet. Any who check it out and comments/feedback would be sweet

<div style="width:473px; border:solid #999999 1px; background-image:url('http://www.soundclick.com/images/elogos/SC_ExtBG.png')">
<a href='http://www.soundclick.com/novallo'>
<div style="background-color:width:460px; height:45px; cursor:pointer; background-image:url('http://www.soundclick.com/images/elogos/SC_460.png');"></div></a>
<div id="lower"><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" height="60" width="473" data="http://www.soundclick.com/player/V2/mp3player.swf">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" />
<param name="allowNetworking" value="internal" />
<param name="movie" value="http://www.soundclick.com/player/V2/mp3player.swf" />
<param name="loop" value="false" />
<param name="menu" value="false" />
<param name="quality" value="high" />
<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
<param name="flashvars" value="playType=single&songid=9654725&scid=9654725&q=hi&ext=1" />
<param name="scale" value="noscale" />
<param name="salign" value="b" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" />
</object></div></div>

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GinoBambino54

Reaction score
And yes i have posted several versions of this song so if I am violating any rules on here sorry, but it's almost a completely different song, and a new mix aswell.

Love you guys at SS.org :)

Antenna

Oh God Damnit!
Reaction score
sounds fucking awesome dude! Tight as a vice and clarity for miles. I love this shit for real.

feeleuphoria

Reaction score
love the tone and the composition is great! not really a fan of the kick drum. Seems a tad loud and has too many high mids, but fix that and you'll be set! great job man :)

tr0n

djent n00b
Reaction score
Eurgh, I deleted my Bootcamp partition only yesterday and after hearing these recto plug tones I'm gonna have to set it up again lol...

prh

Plini
Reaction score
sounds fucking awesome dude! Tight as a vice and clarity for miles. I love this shit for real.

all this.

fucking love it man. just perfect, as far as im concerned! get vocals on it asap!

munky27

steabag27
Reaction score
dude this is sic. So tight, punchy and clear. i can't do that. I don't have any good recording interfaces. What are you using?

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok listening again. The cymbals need to go WAY Way UP. Depending on how that affects the mix, the kick might have to go down a bit too. it really wears on your ears.

BMU

Reaction score
Love the composition + very tight. Agree with others above: Kick can come down and cymbals up. The up-front kick starts impinging the enjoyment of the music after about a minute or so.

BMU

Reaction score
Just listened to this again to get a reference on what a Lecto can sound like. (Cos mine sounds like sh*t HA HA) I'm not sure anymore I can hear anything wrong with it, it's good, period. Love the epicness of the composition. Congrats. The stuff at 1:14 is so freakin tight.

Oh wait - on 2nd listen-through the bass drum started bothering me again (too loud), sort of hearing fatigue that takes a while to kick in I guess.

metalfish

Reaction score
Excellent!!
I've been listening to this many times today, awesome composition! Fuckin' tight playing as well!
The tone sounds kinda reminiscent of spawn of possession, or something which suits tech death music.

GinoBambino54

Reaction score
Im terribly sorry, it's the LEXTAC and really it's a pretty clean amp sound, they key on this sound is this using a tubescreamer before the amp then im running parametric eq cutting arround 5-6k to reduce any fizz and a pretty wide cut in the 400-500h range to reduce the midiness of then amp, the amp is running on the high gain setting of course but minimal gain.

Im using reaper for my DAW

metalfish

Reaction score
Ah, the LexTac...
It's vastly different in tone as compared to the LecTo..
I'm amazed at the tone, though... I'm guessing it's got most to do with your playing style, and how tight the playing is...
Is the bass a pitch shifted guitar?
And which virtual drum instrument are you using??

Zand3

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
That was really enjoyable. Awesome fuckin job! :)

I'm going to download this plug-in and try it later

')