Axe-Fx II MkI, MFC 101 MkI, Furman PL-8C, Gator 4U Rack Bag

• Thread starter asher
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:

Axe-Fx II MkI and Furman PL-8C racked in a Gator 4U Rack Bag, with MFC 101 MKI foot controller. The Axe will have its appropriate power cord, but I'm not including any cables with the MFC. I didn't receive any, but you also don't want the ethernet cable I've been using. Seriously. The Axe, Furman, and bag are all in perfect working order. The MFC has some paint chips on the edges from gigging transportation. It works perfectly, except that if you step too hard or too long on the Bank Up switch, sometimes it doesn't release correctly and just spins through all your banks. Once I figured out what was happening I adjusted how I stepped on it.

I'm moving cross country, and as I'm no longer playing in a band, and am not likely to be for quite a while, I'm looking to A) downsize and B) not have to ship this all with the rest of my stuff.

Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Appropriate power cables. Axe and Furman are racked.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Charlottesville, VA
International OK? : No
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM here
References (eBay or other forum userid): Plenty here, with some high volume traders.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2300 shipped, fairly firm.
Pictures: Will get some up soon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Since I'd rather not part this out, I'll definitely listen to offers.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
You've got till Tuesday, then I end up shipping this home with everything else and y'all miss a great deal.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
So my AX8 spot came up and I went ahead and ordered to downsize, so all of this is back for sale! And I'm happy to part things out this time.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
MFC is gone.

I didn't think I'd otherwise have to clarify that because I'm not moving any more I'm not trying to firesale the rest... but there you go.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
MFC actually in mail now :yesway:

I'll take offers on the rest of the stuff. Not really looking for any trades though, sorry!

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Axe, Gator, and Furman still here, willing to part out and listen to offers.

')