Axe-fx out of stock

• Thread starter metalheadpunk
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

getaway_fromme

Reaction score
Word to all. Notice how when Axe Fx's are out of stock, b*tches run to ebay and charge a few hundred more because they know there are suckers who are going to buy. Don't support them! On that note, I've been tempted more than a few times because I also am selling my rig today and now I have to wait to have a rig at all :(

EDIT: By not supporting them, I mean, support Cliff and Fractal by holding out and buying it from them.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nojyeloot

Reaction score
IN STOCK! GO GO GO!

black-friday-electronics.bmp

Soopahmahn

Tu ne cede malis
Reaction score
Thanks man. And thank you AxeFX for creating a competely unaffordable midi controller! good night... $750?!

Maybe you should read up on what it does before you deem it overpriced/too expensive? That's like saying the Axe-FX itself is overpriced because it does more than you want it to. It's a pro-level MIDI controller - don't like it? Do what I plan on and buy a Rocktron MidiMate. :yesway:

nojyeloot

Reaction score
Maybe you should read up on what it does before you deem it overpriced/too expensive? That's like saying the Axe-FX itself is overpriced because it does more than you want it to. It's a pro-level MIDI controller - don't like it? Do what I plan on and buy a Rocktron MidiMate. :yesway:

Very good point. I didn't mean it like that, but I definately see your point. :agreed:

PS - i was thinking about the Ground Control. but I'll check out the Rocktron MidiMate. thanks again :yesway:

EDIT: PPS - I had emailed them January of this year about this subject, and FYI to anyone looking to get a controller for their AFX, this is what they said (at the time)

These are the recommended controllers:

Behringer FCB1010
Roland FC200, FC300
Rocktron MIDI-Mate
Voodoo Labs Ground Control Pro
Rocktron All Access
Axess Electronics FX-1
Liquid Foot Pro
Gordius Little Giant

There's some discontinued models out there that you can probably find used on eBay like the Lexicon MPX-R1, Art X-15, Yamaha, etc.

Thanks,
Marty

')