Axe-FX Patch Share Thread

etolkien

Reaction score
dat necrobump tho

Necronothing :nono:, post #18 is september '14 and if you have an Axe Ultra this topic is totally in force :shred:
Some people may think that we Ultra users are necrousers since Gen2 is out on the street but I disagree, Ultra is out of trends.
I downloaded near 2000 presets from all the net and the best hi-gain tones by far are all inside this nice bank from user getaway fromme. With FRFR sounds totally PRO.
Forums are full of haters and people that only look for mistakes but other folks have good feelings and upload his hard work that costs countless hours of tweaking....here's one man that say THANKS!
Don't let the share die people

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mostaphobia

Reaction score
Hey Guys. As promised, I've attached my Bank A presets. They are ALL setup to run direct in. Poweramp and cab sims are on.

#0-10 are dual mono, so the same signal that goes into my FRFR goes into FOH via XLR. Almost every gig I've had recently, the sound guy tells me, "What's a TRS cable?" which is why I have to do it this way....Ugh.

#11-89 are mostly presets I've worked on. A mix of heavy distortions with and without mics, as well as a few bluesy crunch and cleans.

#90-101 or so are Dual guitar patches, intended for my other guitarist and I to run simultaneously through my 2 FRFR's AND into FOH, whenever sound guy knows what the F*ck a TRS is.....

The rest are stock....As far as I remember.

Tell me if I need to fix anything!

EDIT: These are for the Ultra...

Hello buddy, I recently got my Axe std, and downloaded your bank and got it in my axe, I'm not sure why most of the patches doesn't work (is because I have the standard not ultra?), I could see the components in the edit inside my axe though .

Cheers from Sweden \m/

Metalman X

The Resplendent Sub-Human
Reaction score
Got an Ultra coming in the mail tomorrow! :hbang:

I'm having a helluva time finding bass patches for it... especially driven/heavy ones. Most links I find in goole search are now defunct... and unless I'm wrong, I'm under the impression you cannot load FX II presets into an Ultra (which it makes sense you probably can't). I know I'll be making my own... but kinda wanna see how capable it is for bass as well in this context.

Also... I need something to convert IR's into a useable format (I'm still reading the manual... lot to take in, but I DO love options!) for the Axe, correct? Or will Axe Edit load and convert those for me?

reclipse

Reaction score
Hey friends. I have downloaded the beautiful bank getaway fromme posted years ago. Anywhere else I could go to get some more? I can't afford an axefx II for now and wanted to get the best from the Ultra that I have at the moment.

Ps43203

Reaction score
Thanks for the patches guys. I just grabbed an Ultra and looking for patches to try. I know this is old as hell, but I don't care, bump for the kind shares. i really appreciate it! :shred:

Paul Gilbert

newborn baby
Reaction score
I think I have a pretty cool high gain (Fortin amp esque) patch for Ultra users, I'll post it somewhere whenever I'm near a computer!:yesway:

')