Axe fx standard firmware

• Thread starter Primedog
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Primedog

Morgue crew
Reaction score
Can I still get all the old firmware updates for an axe standard, or do I even need to get them all before I can get firmware 11 I can get an axe standard today for a good price but it's never been updated, if it can't be updated at all I'm not as keen. Your help would be appreciated. Unfortunately I don't have the time to search out the info cause I basically need to leave home now to get it and I won't be able to search and drive.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shask

Reaction score
Can I still get all the old firmware updates for an axe standard, or do I even need to get them all before I can get firmware 11 I can get an axe standard today for a good price but it's never been updated, if it can't be updated at all I'm not as keen. Your help would be appreciated. Unfortunately I don't have the time to search out the info cause I basically need to leave home now to get it and I won't be able to search and drive.
You can just put 11 on there directly. No need for any other version.

')