Axe-Fx Standard

• Thread starter BuckarooBanzai
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BuckarooBanzai

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Fractal Audio Axe-Fx Standard. It djents. It thalls. It meedlies. No, it's not the Axe-Fx XL II Deluxe remastered gatefold edition but unlike computer hardware audio equipment doesn't decline in usefulness, just monetary value. I use this thing live occasionally but I'm gonna start using my II.
Modifications (if any): None.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): IEC power cord.
Location (City,State or City,Country): DC metro area (Southern Maryland) US of A
International OK? : Nope
Contact Info (No Phone #s): forum PM or reply to this thread.
References (eBay or other forum userid):
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $900 shipped and insured OBO. Trades possible. I like old weird stuff like Steinbergers, Lab and MusicMan amps and esoteric rack preamps.
Pictures:

60393_488200000328_6274157_n.jpg

58293_487826530328_294589_n.jpg

Nothing except the Axe and the power cord, sorry.

I posted this for sale like a year and a half ago but lost track of it. This unit sounds great and has a boatload of my presets on it plus a few custom cab impulse mixes. I've gotten my money's worth and it's time to start using my Axe II live.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BuckarooBanzai

Reaction score
TO THA TOP!

I also found my two-button momentary footswitch, Y cable, and TRS cable to go with this thing so that you can use it live just like you would an amp (minus the power section, of course). NO JANKY FCB1010 REQUIRED! It's a bargain at twice the price!

...or something. But come on. Help a brotha out. Offers and trades welcome and subject to consideration.

')