Axe-FX Ultra, Line6 Relay G90, Alto TSA115A, Ground Control Pro, Rack Case. UK and EU

• Thread starter Benjo230
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Benjo230

Reaction score
[/COLOR]Hey guys,

Not been active much around these parts recently. Im getting rid of my entire rig!
Im selling it all due to moving abroad to Australia for a year to work/travel so I need all the money I can get!

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:

Axe-FX Ultra - Latest Firmware:
The Axe-FX is in almost perfect condition, an unfortunate collision with a vacuum cleaner chipped the input jack, making it come away from the washer/nut holding it on. The jack still functions absolutely fine, and I still have the washer and nut that came with the Axe (as pictured) however a replacement jack could be soldered into place (Im not too handy with soldering so didn't want to attempt it!) You can still unplug and plug in cables fine, just need to be a bit careful!

Line6 Relay G90 Rackmount Wireless:
Excellent wireless, great range, easy to use.
The receiver is in perfect condition. Does have the antennas just not pictured.
The transmitter has afew scratch marks from use which are pictured and the cable can sometimes be a little bit loose. You can buy replacement cables I just haven't done.

Alto TSA115A Active Speaker:
Great clean powerful 15" 800w active speaker.
I used this as a personal monitor for my Axe-FX when playing shows, cuts through nicely. Doesn't colour the sound at all but has a nice little contour switch at the back if you want to scoop the mids a little.

DMC Ground Control Pro:
Pre-Voodoo Labs Ground Control Pro in really good condition. Works great with the Axe-FX. Is set up for 4 channels per bank with I/A buttons.
Doesn't come with the original power supply (I never got one with it). I purchased a compatible Line6 power adapter which works brilliantly.

6U Rack Case:
It's a 6u ABS Rack case, not much else can be said really. It's got a couple of scratches. The catches still work perfectly. Quite a deep rack. I can fit the entire rig with cables all connected in (minus the GCP)

Modifications (if any): N/A

Accessories (hardshell case etc):
The GCP is velcroed down to a briefcase. The top half of the briefcase can be removed from the bottom, meaning you can just set it down, take the top off, plug the cables in and are ready to go. The briefcase also has enough room for a volume/wah/extra pedal to be put next to it.
20m Rocktron 7 pin Midi cable (Used for the Axe-FX's phantom power to power the GCP)

Location (City,State or City,Country): Leeds, United Kingdom
International OK?: Only EUR (buyer pays shipping)
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here
References (eBay or other forum userid): Never sold anything, but have bought things from Simo, Vampiregenocide and Nolly
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):

Axe-FX Ultra - £1000
Line6 Relay - £400
Alto TSA115A - £200
DMC Ground Control Pro - £250
6U Rack Case - £20

Entire Rig? - £1700

Please note im not looking for any trades at all.
Also, throw numbers at me, the above prices aren't firm.

Apologies if the pictures are a bit blurry, im not the best at this photo taking lark :/

Pictures:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Latest posts

')