Axe Fx Ultra

• Thread starter Adam Of Angels
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 2009 Fractal Audio Axe Fx Ultra with 10.01 firmware. Almost completely mint, save for a couple of really light scuffs on the top from being pulled out of rack. Nothing you'll ever see.

This needs no description, really.

Modifications (if any): None

Accessories (hardshell case etc): None

Location (City,State or City,Country): Mount Pleasant, PA

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM or e-mail me: adamofangels@gmail.com

References (eBay or other forum userid): I have a ton from all of the gear forums

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Looking for trades. Primarily guitars, but I'm open to all ideas. I need a car too.

Pictures: No pictures yet. I haven't taken any, so just sit tight. Either way these all look the same.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zehailiu

Reaction score
I have a few things I don't really need at the moment, a randall t2 head, and a vht 50 cl, either of that interest you?

Adversor

El Borracho X
Reaction score
By the way, I've got a Jackson Kevin Bond Rhoads and a Mesa Rectoverb.

hirah

Contributor
Reaction score
i've got an almost mint Universe PWH 7 string i might be persuaded to trade.

DevinShidaker

"AN IDIOT"
Reaction score
I have a Carvin DC727 if you're interested. Mahogany body and neck, tung oiled neck, ebony fretboard, stainless steel frets, abalone dot inlays, quilt maple top, tobacco burst finish (matching headstock), dimarzio blaze 7's with coil tap mini toggles for each pickup, upgraded to OFR7. Older pics can be seen here from one of the previous owners (still in the same condition) http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/guitars-for-sale-trade-wanted/73702-carvin-dc727-mahogany-ofr7.html

Just figured I'd take a shot, if not no big deal, free bump!

Xykhron

Reaction score
I have a TC Eletronic G-Force fx unit mint, a Rocktron Piranha preamp near mint, a BKP Painkiller pickup and can add some cash.

Crucified

Deathgrind Maniac
Reaction score
I have an rg2228 from the first run with lundgrens installed. I also have a vht ultralead. let me know if you're interested.

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
Guys, thank you for the offers, but please PM or e-mail me. It's a bit of trouble to respond to a bunch of messages in a thread.

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
I PM'd you, haven't heard back yet, though.

')