Axe Fx with a Savage 120 or Bogner xtc patch?

• Thread starter ShredBaron
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ShredBaron

Reaction score
I am new to this forum but I have played for 30 years and I have spent months studying gear. I currently have some sub par gear and until I heard the Engl Savage and the Bogner Ecstacy I was undecided on what I was looking for. I have now heard about the Axe Fx and it may be the final solution so I can stop throwing money away. I have to say though that I REALLY hope that Fractal and their staff are have or are considering putting these two amps gains channels in their list of amps. Can anyone here tell me if they have or are if they are going too? The Bogner Shiva is another amazing amps as well. I am currently using a Peavey xxx and my ESP LTD Mh-1000, 1985 Jackson USA soloist neck through and H&K Replex with a ISP decimator. It is good for certain sounds but the peavey needs to go. I play progressive shred stuff but I also play in cover bands for money and the xxx does not cut it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Latest posts

')