Axess GRX4

• Thread starter Hyper-Rob
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
i just read that Axess closed it's doors, i read this today, sad, as they made one of the best and most expansive/expensive midi switch boards i have ever seen

7slinger

wake up dead
Contributor
Reaction score
i just read that Axess closed it's doors, i read this today, sad, as they made one of the best and most expansive/expensive midi switch boards i have ever seen

been waiting for months and have been in contact with Mario, was going to get a FX-1 for a midi setup...guess I won't be waiting any longer.

shame, all the Axess stuff I used or ran into was top notch

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Indeed. I will gladly use my CFX4 until it dies - if, in fact, it ever does.

Reaction score

7slinger

wake up dead
Contributor
Reaction score
Reaction score
HRI won't let me register an account so I can inquire about that guys liquid foot jr. :scratch: :noplease:

It's acting weird.
I was able to login but when I tried to send him a PM I got back a 412 Precondition Error.
:scratch:

Maybe it'll get sorted out soon...

Hyper-Rob

Reaction score
"creating a new account is currently not possible." that's what I got when I tried. Sad- I can't get in touch about the grx, happy though, now that I've learned of the existence of liquid foot!! I love my axess mfc5, but sort of wish I had seen the liquid foot jr a bit earlier.

Jerich

Contributor
Reaction score
This news to me was really sad mario is one of the best guys in the MI...he loved his company like no one else...but he will come back in another venue someday mark that word!! I still could not live without my BS-2A thanks god i have a few of them...as backups...but if anyone is still looking for products a liken to..you always have...

Brunetti Amplificatori Vector and matrix

RJM Music Technology, Inc. - Creators of the RG-16, Amp Gizmo and other MIDI switching systems The 16 Kickas arse!!!

Welcome to Sound Sculpture, Creators of the World's Finest Midi Controlled Rackmount Switching System for Guitar, Bass, Synth, Mixer, and other Stage and Studio Applications they have been around forever and have great products...

a moment of silence for Axess "please"!!!

Decipher

Ibanez Enthusiast
Reaction score
:( Truely sad that Axess had to shut'r down. My BS-2 and GRX4 are one of the best investments I have made. Reliable as fuck and just really great products. I was hoping to get another GRX4 and a FX1 eventually, but now I'll have to watch the used market until someone (like RJM *hint, hint*) buys Mario's product designs and returns them to the market.

If you're looking for something similar to the Axess GRX4, you may want to look at the Vermona-LOOP jack:
Frank Post FP Service Switchblade Headtrip Looper Switcher Gitarrenrack
Practically the same thing. :scratch:

Latest posts

')