B-52 AT-100 Head

matttttYCE

Reaction score
SOLD

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
B-52 AT-100 100watt all tube guitar amp head. Purchased new from Guitar Center locally in September of 2006. There are scuffs, scratches, and marks in the tolex but nothing major. It's been gigged with a considerable amount of the past 3 years, but has been taken care of (i.e. not thrown around, etc.). Still works just as well as the day I got it. Tubes are still original, but still working great.

Specs here: Welcome to B-52 Guitar Amplification

Modifications (if any):
Only removal of the faceplate and backplate, but I have replaced the original face and back plates as you see in the pictures.

Accessories (hardshell case etc):
I made custom plexiglass faceplate (clear with holes) and backplate (green reflective) for the amp but have since replaced them with the original faceplate and backplate. If you like I will include them. Also will include 4 button footswitch, original box, and manual.

Location (City,State or City,Country):
Tempe, AZ

Contact Info (No Phone #s)
PM on here

References (eBay or other forum userid): ebay - bigfootnaz

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $300 + 40 shipping CONUS.

Pictures:

02_19_2010016.jpg

02_19_2010023.jpg

02_19_2010032.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

matttttYCE

Reaction score
Sorry about not getting back to you, Marsvolta. I hadn't checked to see if anyone replied to this in a while. And I sold it through craigslist the other day.

:locked:

')