B.C. 12 string Bich

• Thread starter ImBCRichBitch
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ImBCRichBitch

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew if B.C. Rich ever made a single neck 12 string Bich. I was wanting one and had no idea if they made one. anyone have any clue?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
They've made some 10-strings, and I want to say they've made a 12-string Mockingbird and Eagle in the past, but that's about it as far as I know.

ImBCRichBitch

Reaction score
well i would say do it like the 12 string SG with all 12 on the head but idk. it would make more sense.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm sure the B.C. Rich CS can do it. They'd probably be able to give you the option of tuners on the body or the headstock. I'm sure Moser would be more than happy as well, as the Bich is kinda his baby.

ImBCRichBitch

Reaction score
I'm sure the B.C. Rich CS can do it. They'd probably be able to give you the option of tuners on the body or the headstock. I'm sure Moser would be more than happy as well, as the Bich is kinda his baby.
Ill check on it cause i want a 12 string electric. but gibson is too expensive and i cant really find the schecter stargazer 12 anywhere online. if all else fails ill probably end up building one.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Have you tried the 10-string? I actually really prefer it to a traditional 12-string, especially if you plan on playing stuff other than 100% clean.

ImBCRichBitch

Reaction score
Have you tried the 10-string? I actually really prefer it to a traditional 12-string, especially if you plan on playing stuff other than 100% clean.
actually i watched a couple demos and they do sound amazing. i know dave mustane used to play one when he was in metallica and for a short time after froming megadeth. and they sound really good for metal.

UnderTheSign

Reaction score
Try a Bich Perfect 10 in a local music store if they have it.

If you're wondering if it'll work as a 12, shoot Neal Moser an email. Like Max said, it's his baby. He'll be able to tell you what's possible etc :)

-42-

Nothing to see here
Reaction score
Mastodon uses them? wow never knew that. that makes alot of sense though. their guitar tracks are always awesome.

Brent Hinds has one, a First Act custom, and he only uses it on a few songs. He had it out for a while when I saw them on Tuesday. If you're playing metal I think that a nine or ten string is probably preferable anyways, Bill Keihler and Matt Pike both have First Act nine strings which sound killer. Plus it's easier to switch between standard and dropped.

ImBCRichBitch

Reaction score
Brent Hinds has one, a First Act custom, and he only uses it on a few songs. He had it out for a while when I saw them on Tuesday. If you're playing metal I think that a nine or ten string is probably preferable anyways, Bill Keihler and Matt Pike both have First Act nine strings which sound killer. Plus it's easier to switch between standard and dropped.
See, i had experience wit first acts before, and i dont like em, feel or sound. im not bashing em, but they feel weird. theyre necks are thick and the ones i played had a high action. and i play some metal, but i jut prefer a detuned 6 or 7.

ImBCRichBitch

Reaction score
First Act customs are made in the Gibson Custom Shop, the only thing they have in common with the guitars you've played is the logo.

And for the record, by nine string I mean this: http://www.firstact.com/upload/imag...taway9string_mattpike/custom_guitar_pike1.jpg

And not this: http://undergroundguitarist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/9-string-guitar.jpg
Ahh see the one i played was a strat copy from walmart. it was a friend of mine, and he said it felt amazing and sounded good, but when i heard it, it was god awful. and theyre made in the gibson custom shop? I know Gibson makes awesome guitars with some very affordable prices. oh and that 9-er looks like it would sound amazing.

Latest posts

')